He looked different this time. He was holding that same knife, but it didn't look the same way as in the dream. There was also blood on the tip of the blade which ran down and formed a puddle of blood on the floor.

Then that cold feeling returned. Everything started to get dark and foggy like cigarette smoke in an indoor place. I had no idea what was going on there.

Suddenly, he raised his knife and started chasing me. I tried to run, but I was stopped halfway by him who appeared once again in front of me. Can he teleport? Who is he? What does he want with me?

Josh: - Who are you?! What do you want from me?!

He didn't answer, but he tilted his head as if he wanted to say something.

After that, I heard the sound of something moving behind me. It sounded like the sound of wood burning, as if someone had set fire to the trunk of a tree.

As I turned around, I saw a large tree on fire with a barrel of garbage beside it. Over time, the fire died down and scorched letters were formed from the ashes.

The letters said: "WHEN THE TIME COMES, MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE. WE ARE WATCHING YOU."

Besides that, a paper emerged from the ashes. When I looked closely, I noticed that that paper was actually a photo of Rachel, probably a child, in a mount with a man next to her who appeared to be her father. What does that mean? Why am I seeing this?

Shortly after that, the hooded guy appeared in front of me. Intending to attack, he approached me and I shielded my face.

But when I opened my eyes, everything went back to normal. It wasn't cold anymore, it wasn't dark anymore, and there wasn't all that smoke anymore.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! Who is that guy and what does he want with me? What did he mean by making the right choice and where did that photo come from? Does he know who I am? Does he know about Rachel? Does he exist?! Damn. Am I going crazy this time? I hope it's just another one of those stupid nightmares I've been having.

After this disturbing and nonsense event, I ran back to Blackwell and passed through the main courtyard. The stage was different this time, with a lot of pretty decorations and some ribbons at the top of the curtain. There were also several metal chairs, each one lined up in front of the stage.

After passing that decorated spot, I headed to the parking lot. But obviously someone would stop me halfway.

Noah: - Hey, man! You disappeared! I looked for you everywhere! Where were you?

Josh: - I just went out for a ride on my skateboard in the park.

Noah: - Oh ok. Can I ask you a question?

Josh: - Yeah.

Noah: - Why didn't you call me?

Goddammit, you too?

Josh: - I just wanted some time alone, chill. I'm back now.

Noah: - Oh.

Josh: - Can I ask you a question?

Noah: - Sure.

Josh: - Why didn't you download those songs back to my phone?

Noah: - Shit. I forgot to do that. My bad, Josh.

Josh: - You know what? That doesn't matter. It's ok.

Noah: - Alright. Anyway. Are you going to admit it or are you going to keep pretending it's not true?

Josh: - Admit it?

Noah: - Yes.

Josh: - Admit what, you crazy?