Family Fight

Dining Room - 08:29 pm

Rachel's P.O.V

After a long conversation, I finally managed to convince Chloe to come with me to Los Angeles. All I needed to do was just kiss that girl with blue hair. She always have no words and agree to do anything with me. Anything.

And this time, it will work! All we need to do is focus on our objectives, find a way to get out of the town and, above all, not get into any trouble before we go.

As soon as Chloe agreed to leave Arcadia Bay with me a second time, we went down to the kitchen and found everyone sitting around the dining table.

David: - Where do you think you were?! You know you can't leave the house without warning, girly!

Chloe: - God, I didn't even leave the house! I just went to my room! Can I have a little privacy, please?

David: - Chloe, watch it! Look the way you talk to me!

Chloe: - Or what?! You're not my father! And you'll never be! You can't give me orders!

David: - I may not be your father, but I know what's best for you! You better respect me!

Chloe: - No fucking way!

Upset, David got up from his chair about to yell at Chloe, but was stopped by Joyce.

Joyce: - That's enough! You two! I'm tired of this ridiculous discussion! Every morning I have to get up and face a fight like that! Can't you live in harmony without starting a war in this house?! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER?!

After Joyce's furious shout, everyone at the table was quiet and the whole house was completely silent.

Joyce: - From now on, I don't want to hear any more discussions! No more fights in this house! Not in front of me!

Chloe: - Sure, as soon as you ask Sergeant-Asshole to stop picking on me!

David: - Chloe! You heard your mother! Respect her!

Chloe: - Don't tell me what to do, you fucking garbage!

David: - You're really naive, girl!

Chloe: - Naive?! Oh, sure! Said the shitty mustache that invaded our family and now thinks he rules everything!

David: - Chloe, have you looked at yourself? You have no limits! Do you think this will benefit you?

Chloe: - So what? Fuck the benefits and the limit! All I want to do is take Rachel and get out of this town!

Joyce: - Chloe!

David: - Since you brought it up, why don't you do it like her? At least, Rachel is respectful and polite. Something you learned to be, but you waste every day with nonsense that is not worth it!

Chloe: - And who are you to talk about Rachel in front of me?! You don't even know her!

David: - Rachel is a respectful and gentle girl who knows what she wants out of life. A girl who knows what she does and who, above all, is extremely intelligent. You're quite the opposite, Chloe! You have no common sense! You have no respect! If you keep like this, you won't get anywhere!

After hearing all those words, a sudden anger hovered over my head. An inner anger that was dug up from the bottom of my heart and that was about to explode at any moment. I hate it when people compare me!

Chloe: - Rachel?! Pffff! Comparing Rachel to me is like comparing a beautiful eagle to a fucking pigeon! Totally useless! You're a fucking coward!

Joyce: - Chloe! Stop it NOW!