A Plan For LA

Chloe's House - 07:51 am

Chloe's P.O.V

The next day, I woke up completely naked under the blanket. After yawning, I took my eyes to Rachel and smiled slightly followed by a laugh.

She was still sleeping with her head on my right shoulder. Well... At least that's what I thought.

Rachel: - What's so funny, honey?

Chloe: - Oh... Nothing! - I spoke with a red face in embarrassment.

Then Rachel lifted her head and looked at me.

Rachel: - Good morning, hottie... Do you always come here?

With that, I made a confused face for Rachel. Did she call me "hottie"?

Soon after, the blonde started to laugh.

Chloe: - Pffff, idiot... - I said while giving her a push.

Rachel: - HAHA, you should have seen your face!

Chloe: - If I were you, I would slow down, Rach... You're still naked in my bed.

Rachel: - Hm... Maybe I will do more of that.

Hearing this, I became even more red. Rachel was managing to dominate me again.

Rachel: - Wait... Can you smell that?

Chloe: - Smell? What smell? Do I smell like pot again? Did you notice?

Rachel: - No, that's not it.

Chloe: - What is it then?

Rachel: - Does that smell like... Embarrassment? - She said while sniffing me. - Look, it's coming from you!

Chloe: - No fucking way! Who said I'm embarrassed?!

Rachel: - Oh yes, you are!!!

As soon as she said that, Rachel put her arm around my neck and gave me a kiss.

Chloe: - I think we better get up. My mom can come in here anytime, so we better be in our clothes when that happens. You know how boring she is when it takes me a long time to get out of the room. Even more with you here.

Rachel: - No, Mrs Joyce is wonderful! I don't think she is boring at all!

As soon as I looked out the window, I witnessed the most beautiful morning I have ever seen in my life. Today we would be on the road to Los Angeles. We just need to hope that everything with the plan goes well and that none of those SHITS happens.

Then I got up from the bed with the blanket covering my parts.

Rachel got up from the other side without any shame, completely naked in front of me. Soon after that, she turned on her back and started putting on her clothes. I've never been so hypnotized in my entire life.

After that, I started spacing-out observing that perfect body while holding my blanket. But then, Rachel looked back and caught me in the act.

Rachel: - What is it? Didn't you find your clothes? - She said with a sexy smile. - Want me to help you search?

Chloe: - N-No, I... I-I found it, it's right here.

Rachel: - Haha, are you okay? You can't even speak properly, is there a problem with you?

Soon after, I looked away and grabbed my clothes.

Chloe: - Why would I have a problem? You know me, I'm Chloe Price.

Rachel: - Hm... Okay, then.

Still suspicious, Rachel returned to dress.

Chloe's thought: God, what a vision! I was completely out of control! Dammit, Chloe... CONTROL YOURSELF!