"Is that convincing enough?"

Chloe's Room - 08:21 pm

Chloe's P.O.V

That blonde pulled me so hard that I was almost dragged up all the steps on that stair.

Chloe: - Slow down, Rach! Where the fuck are you taking me?!

Rachel: - Shut up, Price! You'll find out!

After brutally pulling me upstairs, Rachel threw me into my own room and closed the door when she entered.

Chloe: - Ok, what is the reason for all this confusion? Shit, you almost took my arm off!

Rachel: - Let's say I have a surprisingly wonderful thing to tell you! - She said while jumping happily.

Chloe: - "Tell the good news, oh great Prospera!"

Rachel: - Imagine: You and me on the Santa Monica pier laughing over and over at something we think is super funny, eating a "Chimichanga" on a sunny Sunday day, where the waves crash repeatedly on the pier's wood and the breeze runs soft all over the beach.

Chloe: - Ok, where are you going with this? As far as I remember, you already told me that once-

Rachel: - What if I told you that this is now possible?! - Rachel interrupted me. - What if I told you that we can actually do that now?!

Chloe: - Do what, Rach?

Rachel: - Go to LA, Price! Get out of here forever!

Upon hearing this, I crossed my arms and looked at her with a concerned face. The blonde soon looked back at me with a smirk.

Chloe: - Shit... Haven't you stopped with that yet?

Rachel: - DON'T... SAY... THAT! You want it too! I know you want!

Chloe: - But Rach... - I spoke with a worried look. - We've tried it thousands of times and it never worked. The first two times we tried, we had two bad news that fucked you completely. Shit, who knows what might happen this time?

Rachel: - And Chloe Price gave up that fast? What happened to what you said that night of the play? What happened to the Chloe Price that I know?

Chloe: - You had me trapped that day. You left me with no choices, Rach. What did you expect me to say?

Rachel: - This is not what happened. You clearly agreed to leave with me!

Chloe: - But... But... - I started running out of things to say. - And how do you expect us to get out of here? With that old truck I found at the junkyard? That shit is falling apart!

Rachel: - We're not going to use that truck.

Then I made a confused look.

Chloe: - Uh, and why not? Do you have any better suggestions?

Rachel: - There must be something better. We need a car with four seats. How do you think others will fit?

Chloe: - Others? What others?

Rachel: - Josh and Max.

Chloe: - Wow wow, hold on, you hella crazy blond girl! Do you want to take them both with us?!

Rachel: - Of course. Josh Stones is from Los Angeles. It's perfect.

Chloe: - Big whoop. Does he know how to teleport or something to help us?

Rachel: - Hm... It would be easier, but no.

Chloe: - Then what?

Rachel: - C'mon, Price! Where is your adventurous spirit? It's not that hard to find a car! Besides, you know how to fix it! You're the best mechanic I've ever met!

Chloe: - Rachel... You know this isn't going to work-

Rachel: - Do you really want to continue living with your stepfather? Getting scolded from him day after day and see him banging your mother? Do you really want to continue living in this shitty town that you and I hate so much? With the same shit problems repeating day after day? Is that what you want, Chloe Price?

After all those words, Rachel looked at me with a sexy look.

Rachel: - Do I have to convince you again? - She said as she approached me slowly.

Chloe's thought: Shit... Did she really have to say that?

As soon as Rachel got closer, I had no words like the last time.

Rachel: - Maybe Chloe Price is vulnerable to my kisses...

Then Rachel interrupted me and kissed me. I felt her wonderful, soft lips rub slowly between mine and I was paralyzed. I couldn't move myself.

Rachel: - Is that convincing enough? - She said as she moved away from my lips.

Chloe's thought: SHIT! SHIT!

Being paralyzed, I looked at her as I stammered trying to answer. I think she was right about the vulnerability. I got chills all over my body and Rachel had dominated me. She had me in her hands at that moment. It's just amazing how only she can do this to me.

Chloe: - I think we're going to LA... Yes, we're definitely going to LA!

With that, Rachel gave me a big smile and hugged me tight. Then, she gave me another hot kiss.

Rachel: - That's my Chloe Price.