Completed

Yes, this story is finished, I dunno what else to add. I think I've covered about everything that I could fit in, I dunno if I would do an epilogue, I feel as though that ending would suffice. Also, very very very sorry for the huuuuggggeeeee delay in the final chapter. I was originally going to post it a week after the chapter, because I wanted it to feel like a proper ending and such. I tried to make it as perfect as it can be for it to serve justice for the ending of this book.

However, things became, complicated. With the recent departure of a loved one, I needed some time off on, well, basically everything. I distanced myself from the Internet, and tried to keep cool. But that was a month ago, I still haven't fully gotten over it, but I'm back. Yes, I'm still losing sleep at nights, but, well, I guess that's expected.

Anyways enough about me, hope you guys liked the ending, if not well I'm so very sorry that it didn't please you. If you did though, it means a lot. Anyways, this book is finally done, I feel like I've dragged this book on forever. I took my fucking time on this book, usually it doesn't take me this long to finish one but goddamn, the amount of time between the chapters is so fucking inconsistent and long.

Anyways, hope to see you again elsewhere, thanks for reading and giving this a shot, thank you so very much. Stay safe. Hope I made your day a little bit better : )

Overall Word Count
74999
Overall Words