III

III

Percy nodded, instantly jumping back to his feet, dusting the dust from his bartender outfit, Percy adjusted his neck tie, looking at the man called Arthur Pendragon. Percy wanted to question him more, but now was not the time for any questions, now was the time for protecting the small village, which Percy still hasn't known the name of. Percy turned towards Arthur who was clutching his sword and looking at the monster army with anxiety.

"Quickly, run away from here." Arthur said, Arthur himself was only around the age of eighteen, around Percy's age, Arthur had brown hair, sky blue eyes, and a pretty pale complexion, which was pretty common around Britain. Percy turned towards Arthur, tapping his shoulder, Arthur turned towards Percy, raising an eyebrow. Percy wondered how to describe his situation right now.

Percy made a clutching figure with his hand, as if holding a sword, Percy made a few swings at the air, trying to signify he needed a sword. Arthur however was confused, raising an eyebrow, not knowing what to answer or to interpret the sudden action from Percy. Percy sighed, face palming a little, Percy turned towards Arthur, doing one last attempt at making a sword slash in the air.

"You trying to swat a fly mate?" Arthur asked with a raised eyebrow, Percy sighed, face palming, turning to Arthur, the man suddenly widened his eyes, nodding his head.

"Oh, you want to fight." Arthur said, Percy nodded.

"I can't risk it, you might die." Arthur said, suddenly turning towards the group of monsters suddenly invading the village, the monsters group themselves weren't even that large, maybe around two dozen. Percy shook his head, turning towards Arthur, who was already charging at the monster army with sword in hand, Percy sighed, charging behind Arthur, keeping a close eye on him.

There were around three guards patrolling the village, not including Arthur, Percy doubted four people were enough to defeat twenty four monsters alone. Percy instantly turned towards Arthur who was already fighting the monsters. Percy didn't recognize the monsters, it probably wasn't Greek, it was either European monsters, or Celtic monsters. Percy shook his head, turning towards Arthur.

Percy widened his eyes, seeing Arthur get a small slash on his calf, that slash was enough to send him downto a knee, his sword dropping to the ground. A monster which was holding a sword clutched its sword and brought it down towards Arthur, ready to deapitate him, Percy leaped into action, kicking the monster, sending him flying back. Percy grabbed Arthur's sword and turned towards the monsters sorrounding both Arthur and Percy.

 Percy turned towards the monsters, there were around six, Percy clutched his sword and instantly leaped into action, slicing a monster, instantly turning it to dust almost instantly. Percy slashed, making multiple slashes towards the nearby monsters, making a few slashes towards the monsters. Some monsters instantly turned to dust, some monster merely got a few cuts and slashes on their bodies.

Percy turned behind him, seeing a sudden slash coming towards him, Percy widened his eyes and raised his sword, blocking the strike, sparks coming out of the attack. Percy grunted a little, turning behind him, seeing a monster approaching him, Percy gritted his teeth, not knowing what to do. A sudden slash was seen, cutting the monster behind Percy in half, the monster turning into complete dust.

 Percy turned towards the epicenter, seeing Arthur, holding a sword that the monsters dropped. Percy smirked, making a backflip, the moment Percy leaped back, Arthur dashed and made a large slash, the monster disintegrating to dust. Percy turned to Arthur who was panting heavily, Percy smirked, tossing Arthur his original sword. Arthur yelped a little, but managed to catch the sword perfectly.

"You're so good at a sword, teach me." Arthur said with wide eyes, Percy laughed a little, grabbing a nearby sword from the monsters and turning towards the other group of monsters that were charging forth. So far, the monsters were only focused on the guards for the time being, Percy pointed towards an area where two guards were trying to face off a group of monsters and were failing miserably.