XXIII

XXIII

Percy widened his eyes. That name. Hasn't heard that name in a long time. Percy shifted uncomfortably in his seat, not knowing how to respond to that. Zeus, Percy bore hatred for that name. Percy clenched his fists, he didn't know what to expect of this. He wanted to beat the ever living crap out of Zeus for making him suffer this way. He wanted to shove Excalibur up his sorry arse. He wanted to drag him down to hell and leave him there to die.

"And this here is Percival." Chiron introduced. Percy eased the grip on his palm and raised his hand shyly, trying to hand the small droplets of blood that formed in his palm. Thankfully no one noticed.

"Now, let's officially start." Chiron said with a small smile.

A few hours later

"So now that we are all here and the meeting is adjourned, I forgot to inform you that we all are being requested to go to Olympus. The recent appearance of the Vaporsnare is causing the Olympians confusion. They want us to explain to them what happened, along with all the witnesses." Chiron stated. The cabin leaders stared at Percy once Chiron mentioned the witnesses. Percy cursed internally.

"Fuck."

Percy hasn't even processed fully that he was in the Greek world, Percy knew almost every pantheon existed, be it Norse, Egyptian, Arthurian, Celtic, Roman. All of them did, and Percy experienced it all. Percy knew, he knew inside that he would eventually meet the Olympians again. That he would come crashing back inside the Greek world. It was bound to happen. But even after thousands upon thousands of years, he still hasn't gotten over it. Percy was disturbed.

"Hey, you okay?" Lynn asked, turning towards Percy. He gulped, not really knowing how to answer.

"Okay then, meet me at the Camp border, we're leaving in a few hours. Freshen yourselves up, you're meeting the gods." Chiron said. The rest nodded and exited the Big House, all of them murmuring excitedly. It wasn't everyday you're invited into Olympus. Percy however was pale, Merlin took a notice of this and decided to confront him about it.

"What's wrong?" Merlin asked touching Percy in the shoulder, "You look pretty pale."

Percy gave off a small shrug, not really knowing how to answer, hell he didn't even want to answer. Over the course of a few hundred years, Percy perfected his ability to block mind readers out. Sure Merlin is his best friend, but he couldn't let him know all of his thoughts, some are best to leave it at that, thoughts.

"It's-" Percy stopped right in the middle of his sentence, he contemplated whether or not to tell him, it was his chance to let it all out-"nothing, it's nothing."

"I-" he said, his face scrunching up in confusion. He rubbed his temples, as if suffering from a migraine-"that's weird, I can't read your mind."

Percy flipped him the finger. Merlin chuckled a bit. Merlin shook his head and turned towards Percy, cancelling his mind reading.

"Anyway, since you don't want to tell me and you don't want me to read your mind, we better get ready, we're meeting the Olympians later." Merlin said turning on his heel and walking towards the direction of the Hecate cabin. Percy sighed, rubbing his temples, he wasn't prepared mentally for this. His past was crashing back onto him, in just the span of a few hours. A lot of things happened.