V

V

Percy observed the boy around his age, his dark black hair covering his forehead, a deep purple glow in the persons eyes, he didn't know who this person was, but Percy felt something dodgy about this whole Merlin person, almost everyone would say the same, a person you just met, who was wearing a cloak who somehow lured monsters towards you, someone was bound to get a little suspicious. Percy shook his head, staring at the person who Arthur was smiling warmly at.

"So, where are you from?" Arthur asked, raising an eyebrow, the person called Merlin cracked a sheepish grin, rubbing the back of his head.

"I'm a traveler, I don't stay in places for far too long, but sometimes, I do stay at places for a few years or so, mostly I just stay for a few months." Merlin said with a small shrug. Arthur nodded, looking towards Percy with a small nod, Percy sighed, giving a small thumbs up.

"Why don't you stay at our village for a few months, it's a small village, but a humble one." Arthur added, giving a small smile.

"That would be great, thank you." Merlin said giving off a small bow. Arthur smiled, beckoning Merlin to follow. Percy shrugged, jogging a few paces ahead until he was walking along with Arthur. Merlin at the back, following the duo to their village. Percy still had a semi rough feeling of Merlin, though Percy knew his intentions were good, Percy still couldn't easily trust people, not since when the Olympians banished him and placed the two curses on him.

The Seal of Silence, preventing the cursed user the inability to mutter a single word, effectively making them mute, with the he exceptions of grunts and etcetera. And the Curse of Heroes, which Percy still hasn't figured out what it does, and Percy wasn't sure if he does want to figure it out, it would be a whole lot of Minotaur dung, Percy wasn't ready to figure out what this other curse is.

Percy shook his head, clearing his throat, seeing the village already in sight, Percy smiled a little, this was his home for the past couple years, with him coping the whole Olympian fiasco, him being punished just because of preventing a nasty god from defiling an innocent, that was what Percy would call biased judgement, or sentencing an innocent to Tartarus.

Percy shook his head again, his mind awfully fuzzy today, Percy wasn't normally like this. Percy dismissed it, rubbing his temples, feeling a small migraine coming in, a small tap of the shoulder sent Percy to turn the other way, looking at the one who tapped his shoulder. Percy turned seeing Merlin, Percy raised an eyebrow.

"I sense a weird disturbance in you." Merlin said, suddenly straying from his usual self. Percy raised an eyebrow, not really knowing how to respond, Merlin however still not knowing Percy was mute, still waited for an answer, Percy gulped nervously, pointing towards his throat, trying to let out words, but none managing to break the surface, Merlin nodded, a look of understanding.

"This isn't natural isn't it?" Merlin asked, Percy stepped back a little, not knowing why he knew so much.

"You have a curse." Merlin suddenly bursted out, loud enough for Percy to hear, but quiet enough for Arthur to not hear, Percy widened his eyes, looking at Merlin with shock.

"Where the hell did you get this curse?" Merlin whispered a little, Percy shrugged, not knowing whether to tell him or not. Percy still kept thinking about Zeus, his bolt sending ripples of electricity towards the demigods body, sending him flying out of Olympus.

"So it's that God of Thunder Zeus huh?" Merlin said with a look of concentration, once again, Percy stepped back in shock, not knowing how Merlin knew what he was thinking.