Upset and Scared

Camila's Pov.

What??? I don't deserve to die this young?? I look over at Ally, Normani and Dinah and they alll look scared shitless. All of a sudden we hear quiet giggles and then a muffled 'Shh". 

"ALRIGHT. Who is the prankster?" I yell. Once everyone else groans in realisation, a laughing Jessie and Lauren walk around the corner. 

"We had you guys goood!" Lauren says giving Jessie a high five. 

Everyone else groans and rolls their eyes at them, but I could've sworn I saw Normani and Dinah smirking... "So how was...?" I ask waiting for them to finish my sentence. 

"Oh, we just kind of walked around and explored a bit and it was soooooo much fun! Right Jessie?" Lauren smiles down at her. I look at the moment they share and smile, their relationship was kind of cute.

"Ya it was a blast! We should do it again sometime!" Jessie says excitedly. Again sometime? How often are they going to hangout by themselves? What about me?

"Cool, so do you guys want to go watch a movie?" Normani asks. I look at the time and it's almost 10:30, which is the perfect time for a movie. 

"Yea that sounds good! I'm in!" I say excitedly.

"I'm in!" Both Ally and Dinah cheer.

"Uhh, maybe another time! Jessie and I were planning on watching The Titanic in my bunk." Lauren says smirking down at Jessie. The Titanic? They know that's my favourite movie, and they're watching it without me?? 

"OHH can I join?" I ask.

"No sorry, I was thinking of watching it with just Jessie!" Lauren says smirking at me. "We'll see you guys in the morning!" She says leading Jessie towards the bunks. What about me? WHat about Ally, Normani and Dinah? 

Lauren's Pov.

"Yes! That so worked!" I quietly cheered highfiving Jessie. 

"I know that was so good! You should of seen Ally's face! It was kind of sad to see her like that though." Jessie says quietly. 

"Hey don't worry kiddo, Camila had the exact same face! We just have to wait a bit longer and they'll come crawling back to us!" I say excitedly. She shrugs a little and cuddles into my side. 

I pop in The Titanic and grab a blanket to throw over top of us. Just as the music for the intro of the music starts to play I can a;ready hear the soft cute little snores of Jessie. I look down and sure enough, she's already sleeping. 

"Figures." I mutter to myself. Camila is so lucky to have her sister here, I miss Taylor so much! Maybe I can invite her to come on tour for a bit! It's Christmas break right now anyways! She can come and hangout with Jessie and everyone for maybe a month, and I can get her to do her school work here! That way Jessie has someone else to hangout with, they are relatively close in age. Perfect! I'll ask mom and dad tomorrow. 

Dinah's Pov.

Normani and I have been having a silent conversation about Lauren and Jessie's plan. It's definitely working, because Ally and Camila have been in deep thought and have had this jealous look on there face ever since Lauren and Jessie left to go watch The Titanic.

"Hey guys? Have you noticed something weird between Jessie and Lauren lately?" Ally suddenly asks. Immediately Camila's head pops up and wait for either Normani or I to answer. 

"No, not really? Have you" I ask. I look over at Normani and she's giving me a thumbs up symbol.

"No, I guess not..." Ally says sinking back into the couch in deep thought again. Camila sighs frustrated then stands up, "I'm going to bed, Night guys." She says and starts to walk off. 

"Me too." Ally says and follows. 

I wonder what tomorrow will bring? 

.

.

.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. It's currently 2:04 a.m. and I'm very cold. I hope you enjoys this short chapter XD And the bit of a scare or cliffhanger from the lats one! I HOPE EVERYONE HAS AN AMAZING CHRISTMAS AND HOPEFULLY I'LL UPDATE SOON :) Comment if you'd like to see anything new here! 

I've also been noticing that everyone that reads this book, I read there's if they have any, and everyone is like a co-writer to everyone's books? If that makes sense? LOL Like everyone shares ideas and stuff and it's really cute! XD I LOVE YOU GUYS, I HOPE YOU AHVE AN AMAZING CHRISTAMS. :) BYEE

-Chloe