Did I Forget?

So sorry I wasn't able to update yesterday!! Anyways the shoutout goes to @KnoelCourtney14 for commenting and voting! :) Thanks

Jessie's Pov.

I was following Lauren back into the kitchen praying that I didn't forget to delete something. Saying that I was nervous was an understatement, if I forgot to delete something Camila might ground me for life, take away my phone and never let me talk to anyone again! 

I walked into the kitchen and Camila extended her arm revealing her palm, asking for the phone. I didn't want to seem suspicious so I dropped my phone into her hand and went to sit beside Ally, because she was the only one that wasn't going to go through my phone. I sat down like a foot away from her waiting patiently to be yelled at, when Ally pulled me over and onto her lap, wrapping her arms around me. I felt so safe in Ally's arms, and I keep getting the weird eclectic feeling whenever we touch... I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I do know that she's the only one out of the girls that it happens with. I once read a book and they mentioned that when to people really like each other they feel electricity or sparks... DO I LIKE ALLY?? It hasn't even been two weeks here though! And I thought I was straight, even though I've never actually dated someone, and I haven't had a crush really before Antonio... Ugh why do things need to be so complicated. I'm going to stick to secretly liking Antonio that way Camila doesn't kill me. 

"Jessie, what's this? It says Antonio is coming in a week?" Normani asks raising an eyebrow. My heart rate sped up and was probably so loud that the girls could hear it. Ally must've noticed because she pulled me in closer and whispered "it will be alright". 

"Oh I don't know. We were planning on seeing each other but decided against it." I lied, faking a sad smile. 

"Oh ok! Good girl!" Camila said. 

"Ughh I'm not a dog!" I said annoyed. I grabbed my phone and snuggled back into Ally, putting my head in the crook of her neck. She pulled me in tighter and kissed the top of her head, which of course made my heart flutter. :) Which I'm not saying is a bad thing. 

"Aww look at Jally!" Dinah cooed. 

"What would you think if they dated Camz?" Lauren asked. All the girls looked at Camila, while both Ally and I stopped breathing. 

Camila started to stutter, "Ew that would be really weird, seeing that that's my sister and I consider Ally as a sister. Then there's the media, we probably wouldn't be able to tell them because they would turn it into something negative. And then that would mean that my wittle Jessie would be growing up!" Camila said taking me from Ally and pinching my cheeks. Ugh does she not understand that I'm not a baby? I groaned and slapped her hands away. I looked over at Ally and she looked kind of sad, does she like me? Woahh the whole world is turning upside down. 

.

*One week later* 

Today was the day that Antonio were finally going to see each other! I'm so excited, but after Camila went through my phone, I have to be more careful. So tonight when the girls go out, to have some time for themselves as a group, Antonio is going to sneak into our hotel so we can spend some time together. 

The girls were currently getting ready to go out so I was sneakily cleaning that way they don;t suspect anything. "Don't think I don't know what you're doing." Someone whispered from me. I spun around as fast as the speed of light to meet Lauren's eyes. Ugh Lauren catches me whenever I do anything, I don't know how she does it, but its getting really annoying. 

"What are you talking about? I'm just cleaning." I said calmly.

"Ya sure. I know who you're cleaning up for! I read all of your messages, remember?" Oh yea Lauren's caught me like a billion times talking to Antonio, and each time I begged her not to tell Camila. SO now I owe her like 9 times for something. 

"Please please don't tell Camila..." I said looking down. 

"Oh don't worry babe! Oh yea I'll cash one of those favours in right now. I get to call you whatever I want whenever I want." She said smirking. "So baaaaabe I won't but you're up to 9 favours!" She said while pinching my cheeks.I smacked her hands away annoyed and started to clean up again. Five seconds didn't even pass before I felt arms wrap around my waist and hot breath on my neck. "Oh and I get to do whatever I want to you as well without any complaint!" She said her voice really low. 

"Lauren what are you doing! This is really freaking me out..." I said shaking little. 

"Hahaha that was funny! You should've seen your face!! LOL don't worry, but I still get to do and call you whatever I want!" Lauren laughed. Ugh sometimes she's really annoying. With that the rest of the girls walked in the room, the first one I noticed was Ally. She looked absolutely stunning, the rest of the girls looked amazing too though. 

"Ok so Jessie, remember you're not allowed to leave or invite anyone over. Otherwise you can do whatever you want other than trash the hotel room. Ok? We'll see you later! Bye babygirl!" Camila said. She kissed my cheek and walked off, before they left Lauren shouted, "REMEMBER TO USE PROTECTION" She started laughing and left the other girls giving her glares. Camila looked at me once before blowing a kiss and leaving. I waited for them to get into their limo and drive off so I could tell Antonio it was safe. 

Jessie: Hey babe you can come over now! :)

Antonio <33: I'll be right there gorgeous! ;) 

I threw the last bit of trash in the garbage can, then I heard a knock on the door. I skipped over, opened the door revealing Antonio. 

"Damnnn you look beautiful!" Antonio said looking at me straight in the eye. I was wearing acid washed skinny's and a floral crop top with my hair pulled back into a pony tail. I looked down blushing, then greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. He walked inside and closed the door behind him. 

"So I don't know what we're going to do, cause I have to stay in here." I said while scratching the back of my neck awkwardly. 

"Well you've already broken one rule, why don't we go out and have some fun?" Antonio said. 

"As long as we're back before 10 we should be fine!" I said.

"Alright then, let's go! We only have about three and a half hours!" I grabbed my black leather jacket, the room key and my phone and left. Hopefully we won't get caught. 

.

.

.

Who thinks she's going to get caught? What do you think is going to happen? LOL how many people got freaked our or confused with how Lauren acted towards Jessie? How many people read this on the computer vs. a tablet or phone? Just wondering! SO yeaa BYEE :)

-Chloe