Cute Old Ladies

Jessie's Pov.

"You are way too young!" Blah blah blah, "You should not be thinking or dreaming about that kind of stuff until you are at least 18!" Lauren and Camila continued. Lauren got here about 30 minues ago, then they both decided to not-so-subtly bring up the conversation. So now they'e been giving me a 'stern talking to' in a booth in the food court for the past 20 minutes.

"Are you even listening??" Lauren snaps her fingers in front of my face. I just nod my head, "Obviously she's not!!" Camila says to Lauren.

"Babe calm down, we have been yelling at her for like the past 20 minutes." THANK YOU LAUREN. I looked over at Camila and if looks could kill, Lauren would be dead. She was trying to stare down Lauren but it wasn't really working.

"Fine. But you and I will be having a discussion later." Camila growled at Lauren, and I swear I saw Lauren shrink back in her seat a little. But it only lasted a split second before she sat backup straight and tall and looked directly at me.

Lauren started to evilly smirk at me then looked back at Camila, "Baaabe? So whats her punishment going to be?" SHUT UP LAUREN. Camila looked up from her phone, then to Lauren, then to me. They both looked at each other, having a silent conversation, as I started to shrink back into my seat. I suddenly looked at my phone thinking that it would suck if they took that away. I looked up and met a pair of green eyes. Shit. Now they're going to take that away.

"Camz? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Lauren evilly smirked at me.

"Hmmmm, how about no phone.." Camila started.

"WHAT? THAT'S NOT FAIR." I shouted cutting her off.

"Hush." Lauren growled at me.

"Sooo! As I was saying, no phone, or laptop or iPad for a week?" She suggested to Lauren. I just rolled my eyes and groaned. Lauren obviously pleased with my negative reaction to that, agreed happily.

"Alright! Well I guess you won't be needing this! And don't worry, Camz and I will be taking away your other electronics when we get back to the bus!" Lauren says taking my phone. She puts it in her purse, makes I contact with me, then starts kissing my sister. Ew.

"EWW. What the hell! Get a room!" I say pushing them apart. They both laugh and start to get out of the booth.

"Alright, so how about we go shopping at a family?" Camila suggests. Lauren and I nod and start to make our way out of the food court before we were stopped by a cute old lady.

"Excuse me but are you all a family? Because you are all so cute together!" She smiles.

Lauren, Camila and I all giggle a bit. "Noo sorry. But I am dating her and this is my younger sister." Camila pulls us all in.

The old lady chuckles a bit, "Oh sorry! You just looked like a family and I wanted to know, excuse me." She says.

"That's actually a compliment, because we sometimes act like family." Lauren puts her arm around Camila and her other hand on my shoulder. I just groan and shrug it off. Everyone else laughs a bit.

"Would you like some tips on how to keep the younger ones in check?" She asks mentally pointing to me. I roll my eyes as Camila and Lauren both nod their heads.

"Well if she does something bad, don't threaten to take something away that's very important because that will just provoke her. Oh and they make it seem like hate it when you pinch their cheeks and treat them like a child," She says. "But they secretly love it" She tries to change to a whisper. Camila and Lauren both nod and grin down at me. I just roll my eyes and start looking around.

"Well it was very nice to meet you, but I must get going." She starts putting her bag over her shoulder.

"It was very nice meeting you!" Camila smiles. She waves one last time before turning around and walking away.

"Sooo baby, where do you want to go first?" Camila bends down and pinches my cheeks. I roll my eyes and walk off in the direction of American Eagle. I look behind me and see Lauren and my sister holding hands talking, and discreetly smile.

We all walk into the store and 'Camren' starts looking through clothes, throwing stuff into my arms. Once the pile has reached my chin they push me into the change rooms. But as I walk by the underwear section I discreetly grab two pairs of underwear and bras, then walk into a stall.

I come out of the changerooms and surprisingly everything fits and looks good. So I head over to the cash so we can check out. I put my stuff on the counter, and she starts folding everything and putting it in the bag. She finishes then tells Camila to pay. Once we finish, Lauren halls me into Danier Leather and tells me to pick out a jacket for her and she'll pick out one for me. I head over to the back where there are different types of black jackets, and browse through their selection. I pick out a cute form fitting one with small gold studs on it (picture above) and head back to where Lauren and Camila are.

I show Lauren what I picked out for her and she instantly smiles. "Wooow! That looks sick! I'm definitely getting that." Then she looks at Camila and they both lift up another cute black jacket but it has more of a sporty and girlier vibe. Either way I looooved it!

"Well judging by your reaction, you like it?" Lauren asks hopeful.

"Of course!! It's gorgeous!" I squeal.

"Ok well let's go pay little one, it's getting late and we have to get back." Lauren says. Once we pay, we hail a cab and head back to the bus concluding our day.

.

.

.

Heyooo! I'm back! You probably don't remember what happened last so I tried my best to kinda recap and stuff... BUT YA. IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS COMMENT BELOW! :) Thank you to everyone who has stuck with this story for this long, it means a lot! <33 Oh and I am here if you ever need someone to talk to, but I do have to resolve my own issues so I'm sorry if I can't respond all the time. :( And that cute old lady tho ;) BYEE :)

-Chloe