Sleepover :)

Shotout to @MoonGirl219 for commenting and recently following me and for her cool username! :) 

Ally's Pov. 

"Jessie wake up!" I heard Camila say. What was going on? I quietly pulled back the curtains and hopped out of my bunk. I noticed that all the other girls were getting out of their bunks as well. The sound seemed to be coming from Camlila's bunk so I headed back with the other girls. 

"Camz? Is everything all right?" Lauren whispered. Camilla opened the curtains looking really scared. 

"She's having another nightmare but she won't wake up!" Camilla said. We all looked at Jessie, she was twitching and mumbling 'stop' and 'no' over and over again. 

"Here let us try!" Normani said gesturing to the rest of us. She gently nudged Jessie to try and wake her up, but she didn't respond. Dinah next tried to rub Jessie on her back and say 'wake up!', but of course that didn't work either. Lauren went to get a glass of water to pour on her to see if that would wake her up, but nothing worked. 

"Ally, do you wanna try?" Normani asked me gently. I nodded my head, just then I remembered something.

"Hey, I think I remember something from that night that I slept with her!" I said. The girls nodded their heads urging me to go on. "Well she's really ticklish, so that might wake her up?" I said in more of a question from. Camila nodded her head and moved. As soon as I put my hands on her waist Jessie's eyes shot open and started panting really hard.

"Jessie!" Camila screamed throwing her arms over Jessie, embracing her in a hug. "Are you ok? What happened?" 

"Nothing just a bad dream." Jessie said a tiredly. "Can we talk about it in the morning?" 

"Yea, do you need anything?" Camila asked. 

"Umm... well... I was wondering if..." She stuttered. 

"Just say it we aren't going to judge." Lauren said sweetly. 

"I was wondering if we could like have a sleepover? Like whenever I'm around you guys I feel really safe, so maybe that... yea." Jessie said shyly. 

"Of course!" Normani squealed. "We can sleep in the living room! Dinah do you wanna help me grab blankets?" She asked. Dinah nodded her head and went off to get blankets so we can sleep. Lauren grabbed five pillows and went off to help set up for our sleepover. 

"Babe, do you want some water?" Camila asked with a smirk on her face. 

"Don't call me that..." Jessie said annoyed. "And sure!" 

"But Allycat gets to call you cute pet names!" She whined.

"Yea but she's special!" She said and wrapped her arms around me. She gave a smirk to Camila before pecking my cheek. HEART STOP BEATING SO FAST. My heart beat literally just took off! If she doesn'tt get off soon I'm going to explode!! "Hey Allycat can you carry me?" Jessie asked in the most adorable baby voice I've ever heard. 

"Um-mmm ye-ea sure!" I stuttered. Hopefully they didtn't notice. Camila gave me an evil glare before taking off towards the living room. I picked up Jessie bridal style with her arms wrapped around my neck and headed towards the living room. 

The living room was a circular kind of room with a u-shaped couch with just blank floor in the middle. When I entered I noticed a mattress on the blank spot on the floor with two pillows (obviously for two spots) and three pillows spaced evenly around the couch so everyone would have enough room. Once Camila noticed we were in the room she stormed over to me and took Jessie from my arms and said, "mine", then turned away and gently set her down on the mattress. She then layed down herself wrapping her arms around Jessie and covering them with a blanket. 

"Hey Camila?" Jessie asked while staring at me. 

"Mhmm?" Camila asked. 

"Maybe we could all try and squeeze on this mattress and sleep together!" Jessie proposed still looking at me dead in the eye. I swear she is purposely trying to blow me up.

"Ugh fine." Mila sighed. With that all the girls cheered and jumped on the bed. I was  quick enough that I was on the other side of Jessie. Once Jessie was within arms distance she pulled me close to her and cuddled up against me. 

"Good night Fifth Harmony!" Jessie said. 

"Good night Jessie!" We all sang. 

.

.

.

DAMNN THEY ALL CUDDLED UP DOE. There's like a mix between 'Camsie' feels and 'Jally' feels, and Camila is getting jealous!! Drama lol. SO how were your lovely Monday's?? Sorry this chapter was so short. I noticed that I just ramble in these short little authors notes, is that good or bad? Does it annoy you? OH WELLLL BYEE:)

-Chloe