Tired, Tattoos and Toothpaste

Lauren's Pov.

We just landed in Brazil and I'm honestly so excited to see the fans! It's amazing that we've built such a big fan-base on the opposite side of the world, so I'm very excited to meet fans and to preform here! I'm also going to be revealing my new tattoo to the fans tonight, so hopefully they'll like that as well. 

*After the show*

Jessie's Pov.

The girls just finished their set on stage and killed it!! I swear they should be headlining this tour, not Austin. Lauren also finally showed everybody her tattoo on the back of her neck, and everyone went crazy over that as well. It was probably one of the best tattoos I've ever seen, I really want one now... I'll ask everyone's opinion later. 

"Hey Jess, ya ready to go?" Lauren asks from behind me. I nod my head sleepily and get up from the comfortable couch backstage. "Aww is the baby sleepy?" She asks in a baby voice. I nod my head slowly again, really not in the mood to argue. "Ok baby, come here?" She says gesturing for me to jump into her arms. I jump up and she catches me, and she starts walking to the bus while she carries me bridal style. 

Because I'm in her arms she can't open the door to the bus, so we have to wait for the other girls to catch up. I almost fell asleep, but then all of a sudden I feel a drop of water land on my face. I look up and feel about three more drops before it starts full-on pouring rain. 

Lauren puts me down so she can get out her keys so we can get onto the bus quickly. 

"Open up the door!!" I hear four voice shout behind me. I look back and see Camila, Dinah, Normani and Ally sprinting behind me.

CLICK

"Oh thank god!" After Lauren gets in I launch myself in so I don't get trampled by four other soaking wet girls. I head back towards my bunk so I can get changed out of my wet clothes and into some dry and comfier clothes. AKA one of Ally's sweaters and a pair of Camila's (which I think she stole from Lauren) sweatpants. 

Once I'm finished changing I head back to the backroom to see if any of the girls are there. "MOVIE TIME!!" I hear someone scream. I think it was Lauren. I get to the back room and see everybody cuddled up on the couch waiting to start the movie. I walk up to Ally and pout because there's no room for me, and begin to walk away. I plop myself down on the other couch which Camren is hogging and wait for the movie to start.

We're halfway through the movie now and Camren has been making out non stop, Normani is on her phone, Dinah has fallen asleep, and Ally has been giving me 'sad eyes' for the past 15 minutes. I look over at her and see her gesturing to come and cuddle with her. I shrug it off and pretend to be mad, while she huffs in annoyance. Nope not giving in. 

I suddenly feel arms wrapping around me and lifting me up... What? "I wanted to cuddle and you didn't listen." I hear Ally say. I smile shyly and look up at her. She bends down and gives me a sweet kiss. "Eww go brush your teeth!!" She says dramatically giving me a really disgusted look. 

"RUDE." I say faking hurt. "But if you really want me to leave..." I say starting to get out of her arms. 

"No! I'm sorry! Here c'mere'" SHe scoops me up into her arms once again and starts walking to the bathroom. She sits me on the counter and takes out my toothbrush and puts some toothpaste on it.

"Uhh.. Ally what are you doing?" I ask confused. 

"Brushing your teeth!" She says. She quickly smiles up at me, then glances back down. 

"I'm not five! And are you ok? Cause this is a first." 

"I know you're not! And I just thought it would be fun! Cause you did say that you like when we treat you like you're five. Soooo." She giggles. 

"This is strange... Wait... What'd you do to the toothpaste!" I realized that this could be a prank.

"...Nothing!" She said smirking a little.

"Ally.." I started before a toothbrush was shoved in my mouth. She violently started brushing my teeth, until I tasted it it...

"GARLIC????? EWW GET THIS OUT OF MY MOUTH." I screamed. Ally took off running while I spit out the toothpaste and started rinsing out my mouth as much as possible. I took a new tube of toothpaste and started brushing my teeth to try and get the taste out of my mouth. 

Eventually my breath tasted like fresh mint instead of this weird gross minty garlic flavour. I left the bathroom to see everyone still watching the movie, but no sign of Ally. I thought for a moment before sprinting to the front of the bus, where the closet was, already knowing that she'll be in there. 

I opened the door and threw myself at a terrified looking Ally. I landed on her with a big thump and pinned her arms above her head while I straddled her waist. 

"Didn't think you'd get away that easily, did you?" I huskily whispered in her ear.

"What do you think your punishment should be, hmmm..." I started caressing her arms up and down with my hand and started to make my way down to her shirt, I looked at her face and noticed her eyes closed and her back starting to arch. I smirked in accomplishment. I immediately jumped off of her and sprinted back towards the movie room, leaving a stunned Ally back in the closet. 

"Jessie!!!" She screamed. She ran after me until we hit the back of the bus, when I realized that I was trapped. 

"Ally, I think we're even, right?" I asked backing up.

She stopped for a second and stood up fully, putting on a thinking face, "Hmm, I guess." She softly said. Then something change din her face, like she just got an idea...

Before I even knew what happened she jumped on top of me knocking us both down while she straddled my waist. She pinned my arms above my head with one hand and cupped my face with the other. She bent down and gave me a sweet kiss...

"What the hell??? Camila you're sister is having sex!" Lauren's voice made Ally and I jump apart.

"What?!?!?!" I heard Camila yell. I knew she was running towards us because I could hear her... Oh no.

"We wern't having sex! I swear!" I screamed. I glared at Lauren to which she smirked back. Camila entered the room and glared at Ally and I. She glanced at the two of us and noticed that we were fully clothed. 

"Lauren. They're fully clothed. They wern't having sex." My sister now glared at her girlfriend. 

Lauren gulped, "But, it was a joke..." She started. 

"Save it Lauren!" She huffed in annoyance and stormed back to the backroom to watch the movie. Ally and I started 'ohh'ing.

"You guys are asking to die." Lauren glared then ran back after 'Camz' to probably apologize. 

We both burst out into laughter and start joking about Lauren being 'whipped' and all that. "You wanna go back?" Ally asks me. I nod my head and reach my hand out to help her up. We both walk back to the movie room hand in hand to finish High School Musical. 

We both get back and plop ourselves down on the couch and cuddle watching the movie. Dinah inches her way over to us and starts to cuddle with us as well, which seems to start the idea of a giant 'family cuddle' they would call it, but to me it was a giant 'family suffocation', but it was fun and cute. I don't remember what time but everyone fell asleep on the couch all cuddled up before the movie even finished.

.

.

.

poof this update came out of nowhere...

I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY. FUCK (excuse my language) I NEVER MEANT TO STOP WRITING FOR THAT LONG. I JUST HAD TO TAKE A BIT OF A BREAK BECAUSE OF EVERYTHING THAT WAS HAPPENING. AND I WAS THINKING THAT IT WOULD ONLY BE LIKE FOR A WEEK. I'M SORRY GUYS. But does the cute Jally moment make up for it? Thank you guys who are still reading this, it means a lot! <3 Lol people are still commenting on previous chapters going "Camila is spelt with only one 'l'" Its kinda funny. BUT I WANNA LEAVE IT LIKE THAT FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON. probably to look back and remember that I made a fanfiction and didn't even spell their names right! XD ... COMMENT ANY IDEAS OR THINGS YOU WANT TO SEE HAPPEN IN FUTURE CHAPTERS! Love you guys! BYEE :)

-Chloe