The Date?

Ally's Pov.

Last night was so weird. All anyone and everyone heard from Camila's bunk was Camila screaming some stuff about 'you're too young' and some other things that I'm not going to mention.

"So are you excited for tonight?" Someone said breaking my thoughts. I turn around to see a smirking Dinah and Normani. They sit down beside me on the back lounge chair waiting for me to answer.

"Ummm... more like, SO FLIPPIN SCARED THAT MY HEAD MIGHT BLOW OFF." I say over exaggerating my feelings a bit. Kinda, not really.

"Sheesh dawg, calm down. You'll be fine!" Dinah comfort's me.

"Yea don't worry! And start getting ready, we have to leave in five!" Normani says. 

"Wait where's the Camren Fam?" I ask referring to Camila, Lauren and Jessie. It's really weird how after I admitted my feelings to everyone during Jessie's nightmare, that Lauren is becoming as protective of Jessie as Mila, making them the Camren Fam. 

"Probably all snuggle up watching a movie in one of their bunks." Normani shrugs. With that they both shrug and leave to finish getting ready. 

Five minutes later I'm applying the last of my mascara, grabbing my bags and heading out the door of our tour bus. I plop myself down in the backseat of our limo beside Normani and Dinah. "When is she supposed to get here?" I ask trying to keep myself busy so I don't have a mental breakdown. 

"Around 7:15." Dinah answers. I look down at my phone and see that it's already 6:30! 

"Oh..." I start.

"Chill, it's only 6:30 and we only have to change your outfit!" Dinah says cutting me off. It's like that girl can ready minds or something. 

30 minutes later I'm standing in front of a mirror just doing final touch ups before she gets here. 

Jessie's Pov.

"OH HELL NO. I'm not wearing that!! Why do I need to dress up anyways??" I scream. You see, Camila and Lauren are trying to force me into 'cute' outfits which consist of skirts and dresses, which I hate. SO I'm running around the bus hiding from them. 

"JESSIE! Get your ass back here or you lose your phone for a week!" I hear Camila shout. Aha! I found a small cuboard that I hurl myself into and quickly shut the door. I nearly stop breathing just so I won't make any noises. 

THUMP THUMP

I hear Camila and Lauren's footsteps come closer and closer. "Jessie, I swear to god if you don't come out right now I will throw you off of the Grand Canyon!" Lauren screams. Suddenly the footsteps quiet down and I can no longer hear their voices, which is weird...

"HOLY-" I start, as the cuboard door flies open revealing a pissed off Lauren and Camila.

"Language!" Camila screams. Lauren picks me up and throws me over her shoulder heading towards the backroom where they are holding the dresses. I'm thrown onto the back couch and Lauren and Camila lock the door behind them so I can't escape, damnit. 10 minutes later I look like I just popped out of a teen magazine. I have on a white dress that's tight at the top and flows into a skirt stopping right above my knee, a white flower kinda crown, with beige sandals on. My makeups simple, just a little bit of eyeliner and mascara, oh and my hair is let down and curled too. Kill me now. I look really really really REALLY girly. 

"You look so cute!!" Camila squeals, while Lauren just grins at me. "Alright time to go!" Lauren says grabbing a blindfold and putting it over my eyes before I can do anything.