Sister Time

Shout out to @beckytizzle for all the votes! Thanks :)

Jessie's Pov.

Yesterday's meet and greet was so cool, there were at least 300 fans there! But more importantly, I can't wait for today! After Camilla stopped acting really clingy on me the other day we actually planned a time to go out and have some sister time. We're going to go visit the Empire State Building which I'm super excited for, because I love photography so I'll be able to get some amazing shots! Then were going to go shopping... which I'm not exactly excited for. I've never been a fan of shopping, weird huh? Like what kind of teenage girl doesn't like shopping? Camilla knew this so maybe she's trying to annoy me? Ugh teenagers. 

"Are you excited for today Jessie?" Camilla asked me, fixing her hair. 

"YESS! I get to see the Empire State Building!!" I screamed excitedly.

"Yea and we get to go shopping!!" She screamed. I just rolled my eyes and fixed my headband. It was just a casual day so I was wearing a white t-shirt that said Baw$$ on it tucked in with some denim short short, white converse and my hair was pulled into a loose ponytail with a white headband. Camilla was wearing a white crop-top, a baby blue skater skirt, white high-tops and her hair was left wavy with her signature bow. "Are you ready?" She asked.

"Yup! Let's go!" I said. I grabbed my camera and a pair of sunglasses and made my way off of the bus with Camilla following. We walked towards our range rover and chauffeur that was going to drive us around all day. 

"Hello I'm James and I will be your chauffeur for the day. Where to first ladies?" Said a younger looking guy. He looked about 25 and he was very buff, like one of those stereo-typical security guards, except he wasn't bald. He was actually quite handsome. I guess he caught me staring because he winked at me. Oh no, not again. I looked over at Camilla who looked furious. 

"Hi, stop staring at my sister before I slap you." Camilla snapped. "We would like to go to the Empire State Building." 

"Yes ma'am I apologize." He lowered his gaze and opened the door for us. Camilla took my hand a pulled me inside with her. James closed the door before getting in the drivers seat. He then told us that the drive would take about 30 minutes. 

"Why are you siting so far away from me? Oh are you tired? Here come here." Camilla said eagerly. Annnnnnnd she's clingy again. Why did James have to hit on me. 

"But I'm not tired, and I'm not five." I said. 

"Oh don't be silly!" She pulled me onto her lap and rested my head on her shoulder, while rubbing my back. This time it was quite relaxing, but I didn't wan't to fall asleep on her and if I yawned I knew she would think that I like when she's clingy on me. I mean most of the time its fun but some times its just annoying. I felt the need to yawn, and before I even knew it I had let one out. Ugh not again. 

"See you're tired! Go to bed! I'll wake you up when we get there. Do you want me to sing you a lullaby? Which song? I can sing 'Who Are You' does that sound good? Ok now just close yor eyes." She said softly. I didn't want to argue with her so I did as I was told. She started singing and before she even started the second verse I had fallen asleep.

Camilla's Pov.

I wasn't even at the second verse before I felt Jessie go limp in my arms. She looked so peaceful sleeping. I know I'm being really clingy but I feel like Ally is taking her away from me! I haven't even known Jessie for a week, I think? And she's already spending more time with the girls than me. Plus she's my younger sister so I get to boss her around and she's supposed to look up to me! So we should be together 24/7! We should cuddle at night and spend all our time together during the day, that would be such a cute picture of us cuddling in bed. I'll ask the girls to take it tonight!