Chapter 90: Are You Or Are You Not Neptune?

This is the story, so far.

The young boy crashed into a look-a-like, he questions her actions of behind below

The young boy crashed into a look-a-like, he questions her actions of behind below... But the answer... Only made more questions.

-Narration.

(y/n): Neptune?

Neptune: Yup! That's the name! Hehehe!

After your little fall, you crashed into a girl that looks like and IS Neptune... However she looked a lot mature and her hair was long. You looked at her and blinked, not remembering Neptune growing at all since she's a Goddess.

Neptune: Anyways, how did you know my name? Are you some stalker?

She asked, poking your forehead as you take a step back and replied.

(y/n): What? No, I'm not stalker. It's me, (y/n).

Neptune: (y/n), huh? Hmm... Never met you.

You blinked your eyes as well as you were slightly shocked by Neptune's response... However you might think this could be some impersonator trying to BE Neptune. Neptune turns around and begins walking forward.

(y/n): Anyways, why are you doing down here? Alone too?

Neptune: Hmm? Why do you want to know?

Neptune asked before looking over her shoulder. She stares at you for a second before asking with a smirk.

Neptune: Oh I see~ You want to know if I'm really alone so you can have your way with me down here where no one can me scream~ Ooooh how lewd~!

Neptune hugs herself as your eye twitches before taking a step back.

(y/n): Is this seriously Neptune?

Neptune: Well... You are kinda handsome looking so maybe a little peak is enough.

You face palm as Neptune continues to stare at you. You take a deep breath before you decided to get to the point.

(y/n): Listen, Neptune. There's a fat monster, running around this sewers, kidnapped two kids as we speak and I need to find him!

Neptune: Oh you mean that huge fatty? Yea he went this way. By the way, if you came from that room with lots of tunnels, all those tunnel leads to one room.

...

...

...

(y/n): ...What?

Neptune: Yup. It's just there to slow you down while you have a small monologue.

Your eye twitches once more... This time, in annoyance. You then began walking down the tunnel on your own before Neptune began.

Neptune: Think you can fight that thing alone?

You stopped and looked at Neptune as you pull a smile on your face.

(y/n): Would you like to help me? Please?

Neptune: Sure!

[Timeskip with both Neptune and Older Neptune pushing their bodies into (y/n) in between the two as he blushes.]

(y/n): Well... That... Somewhat explains why you don't know me... You're not the Neptune I know.

Neptune: Yup!

(y/n): Uuugh... My head hurts...

Neptune: What are you talking about? We skipped the explanation through the Timeskip.

(y/n): No... No... Please don't do that, Neptune.

A few minutes of walking has passed and Neptune explained who she is... A Neptune from a different dimension... This Neptune looked old, wears a dark jacket and her hair was long than the Neptune you know.

Neptune: So, you said you're not from this Dimension too?

(y/n): Yea... However the Dimension I came from was... Horrible too... Well... When I left it's now horrible.

Neptune: Ohhh! Do you miss your home?

(y/n): Hmm? No... To be honest I don't. I actually love being here. No war, no secrets hiding. This is my home now.

You smiled at Neptune who didn't think too much before smiling back and patted you on the head before your smile disappeared into slight annoyance.

(y/n): Anyways, how did you know about that room with many tunnels?

Neptune: Oh, I got curious where the other leads so I went through all of them and walked into the same room.

(y/n): Huh... Strange choice of Sewer design but whatever. Hmm?

Suddenly... You and Neptune came to a stop before looking forward... You see small shadows in the distance before those shadows walked close enough for you and Neptune can see... They were giant bugs, crawling on walls and floor.

(y/n): Of course there's going to be trouble.

You take out your pistol and aimed before hearing blades being unsheathed.

(y/n): Hmm?

(y/n): Oh...

And so... Before the fight began, everything fades to black as the title "Neptunia" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.