Chapter 16: Getting used to the jealous one.

(y/n): Man this place is beautiful, and huge too.

Vert: I'm very happy that you like it.

You were given a tour by Vert as she shows every one bit of her mansion as you were being followed... By Chika, which it was obvious and it was no use of hiding since your well trained.

(y/n): I don't want to sound rude or anything but... Why is she following us?

Vert: Who?

(y/n): Your friend, Chika... She's been following us for some time... And she's also giving me that creepy stare.

You and Vert turn towards to see Chika peaking over a corner as Vert had a confused look.

Vert: Chika? Why are you hiding?

Chika immediately panicked as she stepped out of the corner as she acts... Normal.

Chika: Oh m-me? I was just heading towards the kitchen, I'm nit hiding at all! Pffft you two are silly!

Chika then calmly walks past you and Vert as she continues walking.

(y/n): She's definitely lying.

Vert: Well whatever it is lets continue shall we?

You looked at Vert as you nodded.

(y/n): Lead on.

Vert then immediately wrapped her arms around yours as she dragged you with her as she continues her tour.

Vert: Lets move on to the dining room.

(y/n): I-I'm ok with that, sure.

Vert showed you everything at last, Dining room, Living room... And most importantly as she said... The gaming room... After all that, you head back towards your guest room, and opening the door you immediately see Nepgear sleeping on your bed as you were slightly confused.

(y/n): Uh... Isn't her room with Neptune? Eh what the heck, I'm too tired to worry.

You walked towards the bed as you laid down next to Nepgear as you slowly fall asleep, however you then felt someone touching your back as you looked over to see Nepgear has gotten close to you, but you simply smiled as you turned and wrapped her in your arms as Nepgear had a smile.

(y/n): Heh... Cute...

You eyes slowly closed as you fall into a deep sleep and began to have a dream... And that dream was simple... Use your imagination.

???: (yyy/nnn)... (yyy/nnn) waake uuup.

(y/n): Mmm... Hmm?

You opened one eye as you looked over and see Plutia with her usual cute smile.

(y/n): Oh hey Plutia... Is there something you need?

Plutia: Can I sleep with youu?

You just hummed in response as Plutia smiled big, she then crawled in bed as she slips right in one of your arms as now you have Nepgear and Plutia in your arms as you fell back to sleep... Not until Plutia placed a kiss on your cheek.

[Timeskip with Freaky tucking (y/n) and the girls in as he/she walks out the room, leaving a plate of cookies on a table.]

The next day had arrived as you were in the kitchen with Nepgear as you made some hot chocolate for you and Nepgear while you also brought a mysterious plate of cookies as you two were eating together.

(y/n): Plutia still asleep?

Nepgear: Mm-hmm. She's still asleep.

You nodded as you took a sip of your hot chocolate as Nepgear happens to received a text from her Nep-Phone... Thing... It's been a while since I watched/played HDN so cut me some slack!

(y/n): Histoire?

Nepgear: No... Its... Huh? EEH?!?!?

Nepgear immediately dropped her Phone as you quickly grabbed it as you asked.

(y/n): Is something the matter?

You looked at Nepgear as she had a crimson face as blood was pouring out of her nose.

Nepgear: Hububububu-bubububu!!!

(y/n): Hmm?

You then looked at the message that Nepgear received... Only to be interrupted by Chika screaming from somewhere.

Chika: OH HOW LEWD!!!

You blinked a few times as Plutia appeared from the corner as she yawned.

Plutia: Whats going ooonn?

(y/n): I... Don't know... Hmm?

You finally looked down... As you immediately see a naked picture of you as your eyes widen... You then let out a huge scream.

(y/n): OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Then everything fades to black...

Plutia: Hehehe you have a cute butt.

Then the title "HDN" appeared as bullets were scattered around the title.