Chapter 86: Followed By The Color Black...

This has been the story so far...

The Human Boy walks the streets of Lowee, alone and confused on what to do

The Human Boy walks the streets of Lowee, alone and confused on what to do... He continues to wonder and think deep of the choices in front of him... However... A Goddess follows his footsteps before letting herself be discovered.

-Narration.

In the snowy nation of Lowee, you were on walking your own and lost in your own thought while walking passed civilians on the way. You see a café in the distance before stopping in your tracks and decided to get a warm coffee... Later, you sat on a bench near a snowy park in front of you... Leaning forward as you stare at your warm coffee while the warmth can be seen in the cold... You take a quick sip before letting out a sigh...

(y/n): I'm not prepared for this sort of thing... But at least I'm living in peace... No more war... No more fear of standing outside, being exposed to the radiation... And finally-

???: LOOK OUT!!!

(y/n): Eh?

You heard a voice call before turning your head and was greeted by a large round ball to the face, causing you to fall off and bench while your cup of coffee safely landed on the ground... The ball hit you right on the nose but thankfully it didn't hurt you, just pushed you right off the bench... You blinked your eyes before a familiar red headed girl stood above you.

Uzume: Oops... Sorry about that. Hehehe...

(y/n): Uzume? Good to see you.

You said calmly before Uzume kindly helped you on your feet before you scratch the back of your head.

(y/n): Let me guess, you're in Lowee to check on Blanc?

Uzume: Nope, actually Blanc wanted me to take Rom and Ram to the park and play with them while she works.

(y/n): Oh! I was wondering why Blanc's place was too quiet.

You said before hearing two childish voices call out your name, turning your head, you spotted the twins, Rom and Ram... Waving their adorable small hands as you did the same... However... Still to this day... You still don't know or remember which is which.

(y/n)'s Mind: Oh no... I don't remember which is which...

Uzume: So, (y/n).

(y/n): Hmm?

You turn your head towards Uzume, picking up the ball before she could ask.

Uzume: Why are you out here by yourself? Did you take the wrong train to Planeptune?

(y/n): Oh no, I came here with Nepgear, Neptune, Plutia, Vert and Linda to see Blanc. They're probably back at her place still.

Uzume: Oh so Neptune and Nepgear's here? Well how about we head back?

Uzume sounded excited at first until you quickly raised both hands and refused.

(y/n): I-I can't go back... N-Not yet at least...

Uzume: Hmm? Why not?

Uzume asked... You hesitated to say before you looked away and placed a hand on the back of your head... Uzume was confused before you could try and explain everything...

[Timeskip with (y/n) buying two warm chocolates for him and Neptune who transformed into Purple Heart and wrapped her arms around his, causing him to be a blushing mess.]

The gentle sound of Rom and Ram playing in the park can be heard from a short distance while you sat on the bench with Uzume after explaining what happened between you and Noire at Lastation.

(y/n): Hmm...

Uzume: So like... Noire and Uni hates your guts now?

(y/n): Well Uni tried to shoot a hole in my head... I wouldn't doubt that Noire hates me as well... We didn't say a word to each other or even made eye contact.

Uzume: Well it's going to be very awkward whenever we visit her from now on.

You hummed and closed your eyes before taking a sip of your warm coffee, however the cup was empty as you stared at the empty cup.

(y/n): I'll be back in a second, just going to throw this away.

Uzume: Sure!

You got up and wakes towards the nearest trash can, which was just a short distance away from the park. As soon as you got there, you threw away the empty cup and just stared at the ground for a straight minute.

(y/n): Hmm...

You lifted your head before deciding to head back to Uzume at the park... But as soon as you turned around... You didn't take a step forward after seeing Noire... Just standing there, just a small distance away from you while holding two cups of hot chocolates... She looks... Slightly Sad... The two of you just stared at one another before you decided to break the silence... You placed a small smile on your face and just before you took a step forward towards Noire... Everything fades to black...

The title "Neptunia" appeared as the title was surrounded by gentle snow and gentle silence fills the air.