Chapter 84: A Quick Visit To The Snowy Nation.

This has been the journey so far...

The Human Boy and the Goddess have decided to visit the Nation, Lowee to see the Nation's Goddess

The Human Boy and the Goddess have decided to visit the Nation, Lowee to see the Nation's Goddess... But upon arriving... A little surprise awaits for the Boy.

-Narration.

(y/n): You sure Blanc wouldn't mind if we come by?

Vert: I'm sure she wouldn't mind at all. Besides we haven't heard from her for a while.

(y/n): That is true... But wouldn't it be better if we took the train?

Vert: What's wrong with flying?

(y/n): Well you see...

...

...

...

(y/n): I'm not a fan of being carried by the legs, hundreds of feet away from the ground...

In the skies between Planeptune and Lowee, you and the girls were heading towards Lowee to see Blanc and her little sisters. Vert was carrying you by the legs while Plutia held hands with Neptune and Nepgear who are in their HDD Form and Linda was the lucky one to take the train ride to Lowee... If only you were that lucky instead of being carried with no safety what's so ever.

Purple Heart: Would you prefer if I escorted you, Dear?

(y/n): It won't make a difference, Neptune... I mean Purple Heart... Just afraid that one day, when your grip starts to give up... I'll die... And that is why I prefer to be in a plane, in a train or anything that involves me being inside of something to make me feel super safe.

Vert: You worry too much, Dear.

(y/n): OF COURSE I'D BE WORRIED!!! YOU'RE CARRYING ME BY THE LEGS!!!

Vert: Alright, I'll be sure to fix that.

(y/n): Oh please don't- DROP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Vert did it, she releases her grip and lets you fall downwards before she dives down to retrieve you... Seconds later, Purple Heart, Plutia and Nepgear watched Vert come back up with both her hands holding onto yours as your skin was pale white... Nepgear was concerned.

Nepgear: Oh my goodness, are you ok?

(y/n): Why yes commander, the secret recipe for the Mac and Cheese is secured by yours truly...

You said so randomly, your mind was in a different reality after what Vert just did as the rest of the flight to Lowee was just you mumbling random things while the girls listened throughout the flight.

[Timeskip with (y/n) being pinned down by a calm looking S-Sha who is starring deep into his eyes.]

(y/n): Well... Now that I emptied my stomach... Lets go see Blanc...

Nepgear: Y-You sure you're alright?

(y/n): Never felt- *Quick Burp* better, Gears~

Finaally after landing on Lowee and getting Linda from the train station, you and the girls were making your way to Blanc's house... And on your way there, Nepgear placed your arm around her shoulders after seeing you struggle to walk on your own...

Linda: Lucky I took the train.

(y/n): Hey... Hey... Hey... Don't make me ask Plutia to change into Iris Heart and carry you THOUSANDS of feet off the ground...

Linda: N-No thanks! And why are you acting like you're drunk?

(y/n): I don't know but I loove you... And you... And you... And you...

Vert: What about me~?

(y/n): IIII don't know... I'm afraid you'll do nasty Adult stuff to me like Iris Heart does... I'm not even an adult... Or am I? I don't know, I don't even remember how old I am... Since the whole... Ark and... And stuff...

Linda: That's... Honestly horrible that you don't even remember or even know your own age...

(y/n): Trust me.... Terrible things can happen to you in war or just in the battlefield.

Soon... After rambling and walking, you and the girls now stood before Blanc's house... Thankfully you're fully recovered as you take a step forward and knocked on Blanc's door.

(y/n): Man I'll feel bad if we're interrupting her...

Neptune: Oh I'm sure she won't be mad... Maybe a little?

Neptune whispered the last bit before you heard the door opening... And as you turn to look... Shivers goes down your spine as your eyes widens... Being greeted by a familiar face with black hair...

...

...

...

Michael Jackson with his wee-wee out? Wait...

[BEEEP]

[BEEP]

It was... Noire...

Soon, everything fades to black as the title "Neptunia" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.