Chapter 3: second day in Gamindustri

Hello and welcome to chapter three and I won't be doing any fonts for today on in this story, why?... Cause its to much work so lets begin!
-------------------------------------------------
You were in bed sleeping as the sun started to rise up, as the sun hits your face, interrupting your beautiful you slowly opened your eyes and looked around.

(y/n): where am... Oh wait nevermind I remember.

You were about to get up but you started to feel some weight on you, you then lifted the blanket and what you saw freaked you out and fell on the bed.

(y/n): ouch... Who the?...

You got up and say Plutia sleeping on your bed... Wait how did she get in your room in the first place? You gently shoot her as she started to wake up.

Plutia: Hmmmm? Oh morning (yyy/nnn).

(y/n): dont you morning me, why are you sleeping in my bed and how did you get in my room?!

Plutia just laid there not even opening her eyes.

Plutia: well I wanted to see where you lived, sooooo i asked Histy where you and she told me where you aarree.

Histy?... Is that's Hsitorie's nickname? Cute. You sigh and remember you gave to go to the weaponry store to by ammo.

(y/n): well im going to get some ammo for my weapons, wondering if you liked to come?

Plutia: ookk.

You went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and came back with your com at pants, boots and a white t-shirt.

(y/n): alright Plutia lets go.

Plutia: ookk.

Later the two of you are now in the city and you can see many people around, you never saw this many people before.

(y/n): just need to find a gun shop and hopefully they have what I need for my weapons.

Plutia: I'm sure it somewhere, buuut I dont know where.

As you continued walking you soon heard a female voice.

???: get yo free pirated games here! Best games that you will love to have!

You turned to see a girl with gray skin and green hair.

(y/n): huh... Say isn't that against the law or something?

Plutia: it is and she's a meaaniie

(y/n): do you know her?

Plutia nodded and began to walk towards her and you followed.

(y/n): hey lets not get harsh ideas!

Soon as we got here the girl looked at us but when she looked at Plutia she went pale.

???: n-not you again, wait! Please have mere-

She stopped in mid sentence when she looked at you and was blushing slightly and you just stood there wondering why she's just starring at you as you blinked a few times and waved your hand in front of her.

(y/n): hey you uh... You ok there?

???: huh oh uh... Yea I'm fine... My name is Linda but people call me underling... W-would you like to have this free copy?

Well then... That was... Nevermind. Soon Plutia then stood in between you and underling.

Plutia: I dont think he wants anything from you, you meaniie! Now goo awaayy or I'll get maad!

Underling: Eep! Ok I'll go!

Soon underling then ran as fast as she could, you were wondering why she's scared of Plutia and trust me... You don't wanna.

(y/n): maybe we should head back and ill ask Histoire for directions and ill go get my ammo tomorrow.

Plutia: ookk

[timeskip with underling stalking (y/n)]

So as you made it back to the basilicom you spotted Histoire and walked towards her.

(y/n): hey Histoire can I ask you something?

Histoire: oh hello (y/n), what is it?

(y/n): I was wondering if you know where I can find a gun shop so I ca. Buy some ammo?

Histoire: why of course.

(y/n): thanks, ill be heading back to my room for a bit and decorate and maybe head out. Bye Histoire.

Histoire: bye (y/n).

And soon you left to your room to decorate and move some furnitures around, and as soon you get a knock on your door.

(y/n): give me a second.

You then walked over to the door and opened it and you Plutia again.

(y/n): oh hey Plutia, what's up?

Plutia: I made you something.

She said with a smile and gives you a plushy that looks just like you but a chibi version.

(y/n): aw thanks, its really cute.

Plutia: reallyyy Thank youuuu.

She then gives you warm hug and you hug back.

Plutia: I was woonderiiing if I can stay here with you?

You were thinking for a bit, the thought of having a roommate isn't so bad.

(y/n): sure you cam stay here.

Plutia: yaaay ill go tell the other that I'm moving.

She then left and headed to tell the other as you sat on the couch and relaxed and you realized that your roommate is a girl and you blushed but realized that she's your friend... Or is she?
-------------------------------------------------
And that's the end of this chapter, bye bye see you next time you beautiful son of a gun