Chapter 79: One Last Night In Lastation...

This has been the journey so far...

After a bizarre morning with the Black Goddess, the boy reminds himself that he'll need to head home once the day has passed

After a bizarre morning with the Black Goddess, the boy reminds himself that he'll need to head home once the day has passed... Giving him options to do before he departures.

-Narration.

Nepgear: So you'll be coming home by tomorrow?

(y/n): Yes, Gears. I'll be there for you tomorrow. Don't worry, it's not like I'm moving and chose to live here.

The morning sun brightens the city of Lastation as you stood on the Basilicom's balcony, leaning on the rails and stared at Planeptune from a distance. You are currently talking to Nepgear on the phone as Nepgear happens to miss you since you left.

Nepgear: Ok... I-I'll be waiting!

(y/n): Is everything ok, Gears? You sound rather nervous.

Nepgear: Oh no, I'm fine! It just feels different when you're not here, it's kind of quiet around the Basilicom.

(y/n): Ah... Don't you worry, Nepgears. I'll be sure to arrive home before you even know it.

Nepgear: Ok. I'll see you tomorrow then. I have to check on Plutia, I'm starting to think she's planning on searching for you.

(y/n): P-P-Probably a good idea to see if she's in control.

You could hear Nepgear giggle before she finishes her few words.

Nepgear: Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!

(y/n): See you soon, Gears. Take care.

Then, silence as you placed your phone away before sighing and feel the cool wind breeze... However you heard someone being huffy as you turned around to see Noire, crossing her arms and peeks puffed.

(y/n): H-Hey, Noire. What are you doing here? Did you finish with your work?

Noire: Yes! A-And I came here because you looked lonely so I decided to pity you and stand outside with you, not like I wanted to accompany you in the first place or anything.

(y/n): I can hear some jealousy in that tone like a rusted violin in a band.

Noire: I-I'm not jealous! I didn't even know you were talking to Nepgear!

(y/n): I never mentioned Nepgear.

Noire flinched a bit, realizing she dug herself in a horrible situation... You sadly sighed cause what your had in mind... Wasn't going to be pretty... You walk towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

(y/n): Hey... Noire?

Noire: W-What, idiot?

(y/n): I... I don't think things will work between us.

Noire's eyes widens as her voice slowly shifted to a worried one... She then looked at you...

Noire: W-What? What do you mean?

(y/n): I-I mean... *Sigh* I already have someone... And having so many girls on my back is... Too much for me to even handle.

Noire: W-What do you mean by that? You have Plutia, Neptune and even that Underling!

(y/n): I-I know but... I... Look you're a wonderful girl, really! But... Even what happened in the festival, I can't be living a new life with so many girls...

Noire slowly lowers her head... Her voice begins to shake...

Noire: S-So... That kiss meant nothing?

(y/n): WHAT?! N-No! I do have feelings for you! I just can't-

However... Your words was immediately interrupted by a painful slap to the face... Your eyes widens as you looked at Noire who has the look of anger and betrayal...

Noire: You're a jerk! BAKA! BAKA BAKA!

Noire then immediately turns around and walks back inside as you were in shock... You closed your eyes and ran your hand through your hair as you were frustrated... Regretting your mistakes.

(y/n): F*ck!

[Timeskip with (y/n) carrying a box in his arms... A box with a small surprise for someone as (y/n) had a smile on his face.]

The night soon arrived... You unfortunately didn't do anything but stood outside and just killed time by thinking to yourself... And here you are, sitting on the couch while Noire locked herself in her room as Uni was standing in the middle of the room and asked.

Uni: What happened to Noire? She didn't leave from her room.

(y/n): Something you should ask her about...

Uni: Did you do something?

(y/n): Yea... But don't worry... I'll be sure you don't see me again.

Uni: Huh?

Uni noticed your dark tone as you stood up and began to walk towards the exit before Uni got worried.

Uni: Wait wait wait! You're not gonna... You know.

You stopped and turn to Uni with an eyebrow raised before replying...

(y/n): Hmm? If you mean suicide then no. I have a wonderful life right now... I just think that I should get out of your and Noire's hair now... After what I said... I'm going home.

And with that said, you left before Uni could try and stop you due to how late it is now, in the middle of the night that is as Uni felt confused before everything fades to black...

The title "Neptunia" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.