Chapter 9: The sister of Noire

Ok!!! Finally back, so lets get this started. Also reason why I didn't add an intro is because this isn't a reaper reader story so sorry if you guys and girls were hoping for an intro.
_______________________________

You and nepgear were walking back to lastation's basilicom while holding hands, and not to mention the two of you were blushing the whole time.

Nepgear: Are you... Sure your ok with this?

(y/n): Y-yea I'm fine nepgear... Just a little nervous...

Nepgear nodded as she smiles, you on the other hand were still a nervous wreck, can't blame you though, you were in a terrible home back at the ark... But at least you have a place to call home.

(y/n): How long till we get there?

Nepgear: Not that far, just around the-

???: NEPGEAR!!!

(y/n): huh?

Right before you and nepgear turned, you received a powerful drop kick in the back of the head as you fell forward, but you quickly rolled as you pulled out your pistol and aimed.

(y/n): Who the... Huh?

You see a girl with a assault rifle aiming right at you, she appears to look like noire... But small?

???: You ok nepgear? Was this creep trying to do something?

Nepgear: Ah U-Uni! Its not w-what you think!

The girl named Uni gave a confused look as she look at nepgear.

Uni: What?

Nepgear: T-thats my uh... Friend!

Uni: Friend? Are you sure? I saw you two holding hands and I thought he was some creep.

You were being completely ignored as the two were talking to one another as nepgear tries to calm down the situation that you two are in.

Nepgear: He's a friend who was brought here from another dimension, like Plutia.

Uni: Ok... If you say so.

Uni then put her rifle away as she spoke.

Uni: sorry, I guess we got on the wrong foot.

You sighed in relief as you holster your pistol and stood up.

(y/n): Its ok, we all make mistakes I guess.

You then took your right hand out.

(y/n): names (y/n).

Uni the shakes your hand.

Uni: I'm uni.

Nepgear then sigh happily now that the two of you aren't enemies.

Nepgear: now that we're all friends lets head back to the basilicom.

(y/n): alright, lets go.

[Timeskip with (y/n) and Uni at a gun shop as Uni helps him find a suitable weapon.]

You, nepgear and Uni were getting close to the basilicom as uni was in between you and nepgear right before the two were able to hold hands again, Uni still Doesnt trust you, just a bit.

(y/n): So... You and Nepgear are close friends?

Nepgear: yea we-

Uni: Of course we are close friends, why is there a problem?

You raised both your hands in a defensive matter.

(y/n): j-just asking, thats all.

Uni: hmmph.

The three of you continue to walk and nepgear was kinda sad that she couldn't hold your hand no more, but there is always a next time as Everything fades to black and the title "HDN" appeared and bullets were laying on the ground next to it.