Chapter 81: Vert's Unnecessary Kindness...

This has been the story so far...

The Goddess of Leanbox has made a visit to Planeptune

The Goddess of Leanbox has made a visit to Planeptune... Or more specifically, the Security Boy... Her kindness placed a smile on his face... But too much for his comfort...

-Narration.

Vert: So, how was your day?

(y/n): Great... I guess.

Vert: I'm very happy to hear!

(y/n): I... I can tell...

In your place in Planeptune, you sat on the couch, trying to enjoy the day after finally getting there from Lastation. However... You were somewhat uncomfortable with Vert sitting right next to you, an arm wrapped your your left arm and hand on the side of your head with her head on yours.

Vert: Hmm.

(y/n): Vert... Could you like... Give me some space? I would appreciate it very much.

Vert: Why? Aren't you comfortable in my arms? I'm comfortable.

(y/n): G-Good for you... But I'm very uncomfortable, Vert. I'd like some distance, please.

You gently tried to make some room and space for yourself... However, Vert just wouldn't budge as you tried with a nit of strength... However you were still in place as Vert whispers.

Vert: It's alright, there's nothing to worry about.

(y/n): Vert-

Vert: Please...

...

...

...

Vert: Call me big sister~

You blinked your eyes as you slowly turn your attention towards your room where Nepgear was taking a quick nap.

(y/n): Gears... COULD YOU PLEASE BE KIND TO TELL YOUR FRIEND HERE TO GIVE ME SOME SPACE?!? I FEEL VIOLATED!!!

You shouted, feeling uncomfortable as ever before you see Nepgear poked her head out the room and spotted you and Vert.

Nepgear: Uh... What's going on here?

Vert: Oh nothing out of the ordinary.

Vert replied with an innocent smile on her face... But you were starring at Nepgear with the face that screams "Help Me".

Nepgear: O-Oh... Uhm... Hey, (y/n), could you help me with something in the kitchen?

(y/n): Yes, definitely!

You managed to slip out of Vert's grasps as you make your way towards Nepgear and began to push her towards the kitchen.

(y/n): Hurry, hurry, hurry!

Vert: Mind if I tag along with you two?

You turned your head and "Calmly" replied to Vert's question.

(y/n): Nooooo... You wait here and uh... Look pretty?

You ended as you managed to get in the kitchen with Nepgear... Vert looked a bit confused but immediately smiled as she adjusted herself.

Vert: Very well! I shall remain here and look pretty.

[Timeskip with (y/n) walking around the house as Plutia held onto his leg... Getting dragged around as she begged (y/n) to get back to bed.]

(y/n): *Sigh* Finally... Something to get my head out of the troubles...

After managing to keep Vert in the living room and away from you a bit, you snuck your way into the bathroom and got yourself in a warm bath, resting your arms on the side with a satisfied sigh... However... You looked at you ceiling and spoke to yourself...

(y/n): Well... It's obvious that Noire doesn't want me near Lastation after what I said... Clearly her little sister's going to kill me if she sees me again... Hmm...

You then leaned forward, gently hugging your knees and continued...

(y/n): I can't be in a relationship with more than one or two girls... It's very unhealthy... Yet I'll start losing friends if I tell them the same excuse... What the hell am I suppose to do?

You slowly sunk down into the tub... Thinking... In silence... Alone... Soon as you continue to think... Suddenly you hear something entered the bath as you felt something soft behind your back... You blinked your eyes before hearing a soft voice.

???: Do you need help washing your back?

You then slowly turn your head and from the corner of your eyes... You spotted Vert... Sitting behind you, naked... There was silence for a moment... Then... Everything fades to black as you let out a horrified scream...

And the title "Neptunia" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.