Chapter 38: Are you honest? Or are you lying?

This is the story so far...

The Goddess of Lastation has invited you over to her land, curious as why an apology, but of course, you'll have to wait and see why

-Freak Skullz.

Sound of a speeding train was heard, leaving the land of Planeptune and towards the land of Lastation. You were standing up and looking out the window as Uzume was sitting down.

Uzume: So, why do you think Noire wants you over?

(y/n): I honestly don't know. Apparently she wants to apologize to me. I don't know what she did wrong but I'll just have to ask her when we get there.

Uzume: Cool.

Uzume simply replied as you turned around and sat besides Uzume as you removed your sniper rifle from your back and placed it beside your leg, you then sighed as Uzume asked.

Uzume: Why are you bringing your weapon with you? Aren't we just going to see Noire?

(y/n): W-well...

You start to scratch your cheek and replied.

(y/n): I was hoping if Noire doesn't mind me accepting some quests and doing some work.

Uzume: But didn't Histoire told you not to?

(y/n): Yeaaaa... But I don't want to be sitting around doing nothing really.

Uzume: You really do like working, huh?

(y/n): Well yea... It's what I have been doing since back at my old home... It became a uh... Hobby.

Uzume: Oh ok, that's cool.

After you and Uzume had a small conversation, you slowly fell asleep on the train as time seems to go by quite fast. After an hour, you soon began to wake up as you looked out the window, barely getting to Lastation as you blinked your sleepy eyes.

(y/n): Looks like we're nearly there... Could grab a bite to eat from one of those vending machines at back... Hmm?

You slowly turned your head to the side to see Uzume has also fallen asleep and resting her head on your shoulder as you slightly blushed and panicked.

(y/n)'s mind: Oh no! No no no! Not another one! I don't care if she need something to rest her head on I can't deal too many!

You then carefully lifted her head and got up from your seat and gently placed her head down as you started walking towards the back of the train.

(y/n)'s mind: There's too many girls. I can't handle that many. I don't think I can handle one... I'm going to talk to those three when I get back. Like it or not I'm not ready for this sort of thing!

[Timeskip with (y/n) who is asleep and being dragged away from his bed by Iris Heart with a devious smile.]

(y/n): Well... Lastation still looks the same so getting to Lastation's Basilicom won't be too hard... I uh... I hope.

Uzume: You don't remember?

(y/n): Sadly no... I was dragged into the air and got here with Neptune, Nepgear and uh... Iris Heart. But I'm sure we can get there without a problem.

You said and placed your sniper rifle on your back as you looked at Uzume and smiled.

(y/n): Well let's get going then. Dont want to keep Noire waiting.

Uzume: Right!

And so, you and Uzume walked out of the train station and not sure if you should walk towards the Basilicom or get a ride there as you look towards Uzume and asked.

(y/n): So what do you think? Should we walk or get a ride?

Uzume: I'm fine with whatever. We could take the escalator there.

(y/n): The what now?

Uzume pointed upwards as you looked up to see people riding on holographic like escalators as you spoke.

(y/n): Huh... Didn't see that.

Uzume: Wait you never noticed them? They're all over Gamindustri.

You immediately turn towards Uzume with your eyes widened and asked.

(y/n): Are you serious?! And all this time I didn't have to walk around?

Uzume just nods and smiled, you hung your head low along with shoulders.

(y/n): Oh hell... I'm an idiot for not noticing that...

???: Hey! Are you just going to stand there or what?

(y/n): Eh?

You turned around to see the Goddess of Lastation, Noire, with her hands on her hips as she shouted.

Noire: I've been calling your name out loud but all you did was ignore me!

(y/n): S-Sorry...

Noire: Hmmph... I'll let this slide for now.

(y/n): T-thanks.

You said with a smile as Noire slightly blushes and turns away.

Noire: J-just follow me.

(y/n): O-of course.

And so, You and Uzume followed Noire to her Basilicom as everything fades to black as the title "HDN" appeared as bullets were scattered around the title.