Chapter 10: Can't be trusted?

(y/n): Uh... Is it necessary for you to uh... Stare at me?

Uni: Duh of course its necessary!

You, nepgear and Uni are back in the basilicom, sitting down on the couch after meeting Uni, the sister of Noire... And she's been sitting between you and nepgear, mainly because she doesn't trust you for some reason.

Nepgear: Uni, this really isnt necessary... He's a good friend.

Uni: Hmm... Still, you never know what this creep will do next.

And as time passes, The night rises and your starting to wonder why your all here still, maybe because Neptune wants to show off her new friend from a different dimension and wants to convince Noire to hang out with you but she's busy.

(y/n): Hehe...

Uni: hmm? Whats so funny?

(y/n): Oh its nothing really, its just that your sister Noire reminds me of... Well me back at the ark.

Uni: How so?

(y/n): Well I'm always busy, patrol here, patrol there, guard this, guard that... Just nothing but busy days.

Uni: I'm guessing you used to be in the army?

(y/n): Something like that, it really sucks to be honest, having to breath in horrible air, wake up extremely early... Life wasn't easy really.

Uni nodded as she let out a yawn as she stands up and stretches.

Uni: Well, I'm going to bed, goodnight.

Nepgear: Goodnight Uni.

(y/n): Goodnight.

Before uni left she turned around and pointed at you.

Uni: Do anything stupid to Nepgear and your gonna get it! Understand?

You raised both your hands and nodded your head as she left towards her room.

(y/n): Some friends you got.

Nepgear: S-sorry...

(y/n): hehe its ok, I'm going to ask Noire of she has any Sleeping bags for me to borrow for tonight.

[Timeskip with (y/n) doing push ups as Plutia was sitting crisscross on his back, making another (y/n) plushies.]

You were laying on the ground, inside of a black sleeping bag as Plutia was sleeping with a (y/n) plushie on the couch with Nepgear, you were just starring at the ceiling, lost in thought, but you were brought back when you felt a tap on your shoulder.

(y/n): hmm?

You turn to see Nepgear crouched down.

Nepgear: s-sorry, did I wake you?

(y/n): no, not at all, whats wrong?

Nepgear began to tap her index finger together.

Nepgear: I just... Couldn't sleep well... Is it ok if I sleep with you?

You smiled and nodded.

(y/n): Yea sure.

You scooted over a bit as nepgear managed to slip in as the two of you were very close, noses were slightly touching as you two were blushing.

Nepgear: I-is this ok?

(y/n): Y-yea, this is fine.

Nepgear: O-ok, goodnight.

(y/n): G-goodnight.

Soon you closed your eyes, trying to sleep, but you felt arms wrapped around your next as you opened your eyes to see nepgear hugging you with a smile as you did the same as you wrapped your arms around her waist and slowly drifted into sleep as everything fades to black and the Title "HDN" appeared and the title was surrounded by bullets on the ground.