Chapter 26: A familiar gift.

Sorry if I'm not updating this book, I really wanted to work on this, but the fact that I have so many books to work on is a pain. You can literally forget about some other books that you have... Anyways this will be a short one so enjoy.
_________________________________

This is the story so far...

The Young Security boy awakens from his sleep, "A present for me?" He asks IF

The Young Security boy awakens from his sleep, "A present for me?" He asks IF... And his gift is something very familiar.

-Freak Skullz.

(y/n): It's a Shield uniform!

IF: You know what that is?

Back at your place, you have finally woken up and saw IF was in you place, talking to Nepgear, she gave a large gift boxes with something your familiar of as you held a helmet in your hands.

(y/n): Yea, it's where I came from at the Ark... Hold on I want to try it on.

You simply picked up the box and head straight to your room and quickly changed clothes as you walked out as Nepgear and IF sees the uniform you're wearing.

IF: Sweet.

Nepgear: So what is it exactly?

(y/n): This...

You removed the helmet as you continue.

(y/n): It's a... It's a uh... To be completely honest, I don't remember what this is meant for exactly.

Nepgear and IF simply giggles at you while you felt embarrassed. You then went back and changed into your favorite uniform that you've been wearing this whole time and sat next to Nepgear.

IF: So I guess you like my gift?

(y/n): Totally! Thanks a bunch IF.

IF: There's no reason to thank me.

(y/n): So what are you girls up to? I thought Neptune would be here by now.

Nepgear: She'll be here soon.

You nodded as you lean back on the couch and sighed, remembering what Plutia or Iris Heart tried to do to you as you asked.

(y/n): Where's uh... Where's Plutia?

IF: Oh she's sitting right next to you.

(y/n): Huh?

You then felt someone's head rest on your shoulder as you looked to see Plutia, sitting right next to you as she plays with a (y/n) plushy.

Plutia: I see... You cheat on me and pretend I'm not even here?

For some reason, Plutia's voice was... Dark and scary as you were sitting there, frozen like a stone as you spoke.

(y/n): P-Plutia... You know I'd never hurt your feelings.

Plutia: Lier...

Plutia said as you can feel the guilt going down your spine as you sighed and relaxed your body, you then wrapped your arm around her as a small smile grew on her face, you asked.

(y/n): does this make you feel better?

Plutia: A liiitlle.

You simply smiled as you, IF and Nepgear started a conversation while you wait till Neptune gets back as everything fades to black...

Linda: WHO THE HELL IS TOUCHING MY BOYFRIEND?!??

Plutia: Me.

Linda: O-Oh... Nevermind then... You may continue.

The the title "HDN" appeared as bullets were scattered around the title.