Chapter 20: Unexpected friendship.

This has been the story so far.

Escaping after being kidnapped was one of (y/n) specialty, but when he reunites with the CPUs, what will they think of Linda?

-Freak Skullz Aka Freaky.

A robot falls to the ground after being shot but a shotgun to the chest as you placed your foot on it's head.

(y/n): For the record, I could of kicked your ass with my arms still restrained!

You shouted and took heavy breathing as you looked behind you and see Linda standing behind you with a crowbar in hand.

(y/n): Where to?

Linda: We keep going this way, and head left towards the exit or we can follow the sound of-

Suddenly a bigger robot was thrown through the walls and past both you and Linda as she continued.

Linda: Whoever is here.

You obviously knew which choice your going to pick as you start walking towards the hole in the wall where the robot came from.

(y/n): Second option seems best.

Linda: What if it's the CPUs?

You stopped in your tracks as you looked back at Linda, still standing where she is as you sighed and walked towards her and placed your hand on her shoulder and spoke.

(y/n): Hey, it's ok. I'm not going to let them hurt you ok?

Linda looked down for a bit, then looked at you as she smiled and pecked you in the lips.

Linda: Ok.

(y/n): Good. Now let's get the hell out of here.

You said as you jumped right through the hole in the wall as you see the girls destroying Affimax's robots as you see a newer face with a large axe... And a angry look on her.

 And a angry look on her

(y/n): You know what... Lets just wait inside the cell.

Linda: Wait what?!

You then attempt to head back to the cell you and Linda were just in as Linda was pushing you back as you both struggle.

(y/n): C-come on lets go.

Linda: What the hell?! You said we should get out of here so we are getting out of here!

(y/n): I RATHER NOT HAVE MY ASS BE RIPPED INTO FIVE!

Linda: WE GOTTEN THIS FAR!!!

Nepgear: (y/n)?

You then froze in place as you looked behind and see Nepgear in her HDD form as she wields a... Gun... Sword... Thing... It's been too long since I played a HDN game.

(y/n): Oh... Hello Nepgear.

[Timeskip with (y/n) carrying Nepgear in his arms as she covers her embarrassed face as (y/n) was also blushing.]

Noire: Are you serious?! But she's the bad guy!

(y/n): I know that you both have your differences, but she's on our side now.

Uni: I don't like the looks of this, she could be planning something.

You, and everyone else were outside the abandon factory as Linda was sitting on the ground as you stood in front of everyone.

Blanc: So this is the boy you talked about.

Nepgear: Yea, he's the one.

The girl named Blanc got a good look at you, wearing your combat security gear, holding your shotgun in your hand while arguing with Noire.

(y/n): Ugh look! If your not going to accept Linda then I'm going to use the money i have left to buy a place for us to live!

You said as you walked next to Linda as Noire crossed her arms.

Noire: Good! It's not like we want you around any ways.

(y/n): Tch.

You then kindly got Linda up on her feet as Nepgear ran towards your side as she asked.

Nepgear: Your not really leaving are you?

You looked at Nepgear as she had a very sad expression on her face as you answered.

(y/n): No, I'm going to find somewhere to stay in planeptune, that way I can visit you.

Nepgear: But you still have your own place in the basilicom.

(y/n): Oh right... Then I guess it won't be hard to find a place to stay.

You then looked at Linda as you asked.

(y/n): Mind living in plane planeptune with me?

Linda looked away with a slight blush on her face.

Linda: Y-yea... I think I'd like that.

You nodded as you looked back at Nepgear as she turned around and walked towards Blanc's side as she then introduced her.

Nepgear: This is Blanc from Lowee, we had to fly our way to ask for her help to find you.

(y/n): Oh well, thanks for the help.

Blanc: Of course.

(y/n): Uh...

You were surprised by how calm Blanc was... But you could of swear you saw the devil back inside the facility when she was in her HDD form... But then again Neptune's persona changed in HDD form.

???: oh (yyy/nnnn).

Your whole entire body froze in fear as you heard a familiar cute but terrifying voice as you spoke.

(y/n): P-Plutia! I-I know your probably mad but-

Right as you turned around, you came face to face with Iris heart as she held her whip in hand.

Iris heart: Oh but I'm way more then being mad, you need a punishment~

(y/n): P-please... Be gently...

(y/n)'s mind: God help me.

Freaky: Haha f*ck nah.

Iris heart: Good boy~

Then everything fades to black as te title "HDN" appeared as bullets were scattered.