Chapter 25: Not the only one?

This has been the journey so far...

The young security boy now begs fir his life to be spared, Plutia declines and punishes the poor boy

The young security boy now begs fir his life to be spared, Plutia declines and punishes the poor boy... However... Somewhere in the city of Gamindustri... An old foe lurks in the shadow.

-Freak Skullz.

Civilians: Take care sir!

???: Thank you kindly young lad.

Somewhere in Gamindustri, a couple was approached by a middle aged man, asking for directions as he head towards a hotel, the man walks inside, rents a room anew sits on the edge of the bed after placing a revolver on a near by desk as he spoke.

???: This place has fresh air, no sickness... Would of been better if my people are here... Living in a world they deserve.

The middle age man then pulls out a photo that was recently taken... A photo of you smiling when you're with Nepgear while shopping. He placed the photo near a mirror as he sits down.

???: Never thought I'd see this Ark's b*tch again... Guess my only job now...

...

...

...

...

???: Is to avenge my brothers and sisters

???: Is to avenge my brothers and sisters. Starting with this security dog.

...

...

...

...

(y/n): Iris Heart... Please have mercy!

Iris Heart: You think I'd show mercy after I caught you cheating on me?

(y/n): WE'RE NOT EVEN DATING!!! AHHH!!

Back at Planeptune's Basilicom, you are holding a chair as a shield as Plutia turned into Iris Heart after discovering that your now in a relationship... And it's not with her as you rolled away in time as Iris Heart used her whip blade and destroyed the chair that you were holding.

Iris Heart: Since when did you can make the decisions? I don't remember giving you permission at all!

(y/n): Oh what, I'm now your property now?!? I can make my own decisions, Devil!

Iris Heart was about to swing her whip again, this time you dive towards the side, but the whip wraps around your leg as you were then dragged towards Iris Heart, she brought you close, she sits on your chest and pulls her whip with her hands, making a snapping sound as you froze in place with fear as Iris Heart then threatens you.

Iris Heart: Now then, for your punishment.

(y/n)'s mind: NOT IN THE BUTT NOT IN THE BUTT NOT IN THE BUTT NOT IN THE BUTT!!!

You closed your eyes and cover your face with your arms in case the pain train decides to come in... However a bright light appears as you felt Iris Heart's weight lightens as you peak through your arms and see Plutia nuzzling into your chest as she wraps her arms around you.

Plutia: Cuuuddllllleeees!

(y/n): Oh thank the heavens!

You then faint as your spirit leaves your body, as for Nepgear and Linda... They were hiding behind the couch as they poke their heads out to see if the horror is over.

Linda: Is... Is it safe now?

Nepgear: I think so... Lets go check on
(y/n), see if he's safe.

[Timeskip with (y/n) and Neptune doing the Dame Tu Cosita dance as Nepgear, Linda and the other CPUs joined in the fun.]

Nepgear: Oh so she won't be here till tomorrow?

IF: Yea, she wanted to see Neps first so they won't be here till tomorrow... What's wrong with (y/n)?

(y/n): There's a goblin trying to eat out my ass hole...

Nepgear: It's... Well, things got a little crazy... Lets just say.

Nepgear was talking to IF who decided to visit, you on the other hand was laying on the couch next to Nepgear as Plutia was sleeping on your chest as for Linda, she decided to take a bath as IF looks towards the bathroom door.

IF: Are you sure we can trust her?

Nepgear: Well if (y/n) saids she's on our side then I'm sure we can trust her.

(y/n): No running down the halls... You little ass wipes...

IF and Nepgear turns towards you as your still asleep, both giggles at this as IF takes a seat on the other couch as she places down a large box.

Nepgear: What's that?

IF: Huh? Oh this? I was just at a store and found this, the store manager said he found it out back. Looks like something (y/n) would wear so I decided to take it and give it to him... A-as a gift of course.

IF said in a nervous tone as she looks away, a slight blush on her face as Nepgear was a bit confused by this.

(y/n): When the f*ck did we get to Holland?!

IF and Nepgear tried their best not to laugh and wake you up as the girls had a conversation while Linda enjoys her bath, kinda wishing you joined her but Plutia was clinging onto you like a bear trap, then everything fades to black...

(y/n): Boy pull up yo pants! I can see Pinocchio and he's telling the truth!

Then the title "HDN" appeared as bullets were scattered around the title.

(y/n): I drank all the way to the blue and now I'm feeling like Harry Potter.