Chapter 11

Naaz regains consciousness. And she sees herself in a big bedroom. It was looking like some damn palace. She was so scared to see herself at some unknown place. She was all confused. She tries to recollect what happened to her. But she just remembers one thing that somebody made her unconscious and she protested. That's it. She gets up from the bed and tries to come out of the room but it was locked. She screams loudly. She screams for help. She screams for Sidharth. She screams for life.

There was no response from outside. She finally gives up sits near-bed helplessly. Tears were continuously falling through her eyes. Her eyes were swollen. Her body was shivering.

Suddenly somebody opens the door and comes inside with food. That person keeps food and goes. Although she was exhausted and hungry, she doesn't eat anything. After sometime tall handsome man comes to the room and sits beside her on the bed.

Man: Hello Ms. Shehnaaz Kaur Gill. How are you?

She was very low but she badly needed answers and explanations.

Naaz: Who are you? And why I am here?

Man: Ok let me introduce myself. I am Zain Imam. And about your second question, you are here because I like you.

Naaz: What the hell! How do you know me? I haven't seen you before.

Zain: I didn't know you till yesterday evening. But today I know each and everything about you.

Naaz: Why me? Please let me go.

Zain: You will here with me forever. I already said I like you. Actually I am obsessed with you now. And I am sure you will also like me.

Naaz: My foot! You can never win me. I love Sid. And you don't know him. He will surely take me from here. He will not spare you.

Zain: I am really feeling bad for you baby. How innocent you are! You don't know me and my power. Without my permission, nobody can't even touch me. Please accept the fact. It will be easier for you.

And Zain comes tries to caress her cheeks. But Naaz jerks his hands.

Naaz: Don't you dare to touch me. Otherwise...

Zain (laughs loudly): Oh my lil munchkin! What will you do otherwise?

Naaz: I will harm myself. Don't you dare to come close to me.

Zain: You can't harm urself because if you hurt yourself, it will indirectly hurt me. Trust me, I am a monster when I get hurt.

Naaz: As if I care

Zain: You have to care baby. Otherwise you will lose your parents, your only best friend Sidharth Shukla.

Naaz: No....No....You cannot do this. Please spare them. Please please please

Zain: You are the queen of this palace and this kingdom. Queens don't plead. I will not do anything to them until and unless you are with me.

Naaz: What you want from me?

Zain: I just want you to love me as I love you. I know it will not happen in one day. I will give you the time. I will not touch you until you don't allow me. I want you but at the same time, I also want you should also feel the same as me. I am a monster for the world but for you, I am your king. Nobody is allowed to hurt you. Not me and even you too.

Naaz: I am not kind of toy that I will act as you like. And what you are saying you love me? No, you don't love me. You are not obsessed with me. You are obsessed with your power. You are a very arrogant and egoistic man. You can't make me to you forcefully. Thousands of girls may come to you because of your wealth and power. But give damn to it. You will not able to win me.

Zain: Nobody has ever tried to talk to me like this. But my love, you can talk to me the way you want. I really love your voice, your fierceness. I am falling more for you with each passing second. But please keep it your mind that you have to be with me with or without your will. Otherwise, you will lose your loved ones. I really don't want to do that. 

Naaz was frozen. She was completely dead at the moment. How can she love anybody else in this world when her heart only beats for her Sid. It is next to impossible. She still had hopes that her Sid will come and take her from this hell. She was quiet as she knows now that she is helpless. And she doesn't want her parents or Sid to suffer because of her.

Zain: Have this food. This is specially made for you. I know you allergy from cashew so it does not have cashew. I don't want you to become weak. Please have it. You don't have an option either.

After that Zain leaves the room. She was more than shocked. She was continuously thinking about how she can run from that place. She had to do something so that Sid can at least get an idea about it. She cannot give up, she thought.