Chapter 6

Naaz comes home and just locks herself in her room. She was unable to get over it. No, He doesn't love me. It was just......she was unable to find words. She was extremely broken. Why he did it if he doesn't love me. It was something, both of them never experienced before. He was always possessive about her but this time it was different.

Here Sid was completely shaken by his own act. How he was going to face Riya and his Naaz? He was just lost in his thoughts and his thoughts got disturbed by the phone ring. He picked up the call. It was Riya. He told her that he had got some urgent work hence left. He had no courage to face both of them now. Though there was no serious commitment between Riya and Sid, it was cheating. Riya and Sid had decided to start their relationship as a trial as it was too early to make any commitment.

Sid was not ready to face his Naaz now. He just can't. It was not just a kiss. It was some unknown, unsaid emotion. He was not ready for questions. But He has to face his Naaz. Tomorrow, she would be flying to US. He has to but how will she react? Does she hate me now? No, my Naaz cannot hate me. She will never. I don't want to lose her at any cost. He was just thinking about Naaz. Riya was not anywhere in his thoughts.

After coming back home, he finally musters up the courage and calls Naaz. But she doesn't pick up the call. It's almost midnight and he cannot go to her home too. He tries and tires but in vain.

He finally gives up and sleeps. Naaz had kept her phone on silent mode as she knew he would call him. She didn't want to face him and ask him either. Maybe that moment has ruined their friendship too.

The next day she was all busy with her family and relatives. She had switched off her phone. She was ready to fly. She was running away from the situation but she was helpless. Her flight was at midnight. She had already contacted Aryan through landline and they were supposed to meet directly at the airport. She was restless. She wanted to see him last time.

Sid decided to go to her home and talk to her. He went to her home. There were so many people there at her home. He asked Preetoji about Naaz. She told him to go to her room. Finally, He got her alone. He just closes the door and hugs her from behind.

Sid: I am sorry Naaz. I don't have any words to justify my actions. I can just say sorry.

Naaz was just frozen with sudden touch. This type of feeling on his touch was new to her. He was affecting her badly. Unwantedly tears started falling from her eyes. She was fighting with her own feelings. But she had to gather courage and face him. She just turned to him and takes his hands in her hand.

Naaz: I don't want to talk about it, Sid. It was one weak moment and it has gone. Please forget it and move on. I am not going to be there to take care of you...to pamper you....to fight with you...to cry with you...to laugh with you. I want you to learn to take care of yourself. I want you to learn to live life without me.

Sid: Can you do it? You can live without me? I know you have decided and moving on. But I know you can't take care of yourself. I know that Aryan is there with you but I don't want him to take care of you. Ye haq to mera hai na?

Naaz: Sid.....pleeeaaasee

Sid: Ok...but promise me that you call me every day....N I can call you at any time. Please please please

Naaz: Ok...I will do so....Now please smile. And can I ask you one favor?

Sid: Hukum kar moti...

Naaz: Tu mujhe jabardasti call nhi karega, agar tera man ho to hi call karega....I don't want any discomfort in our friendship. I will not able to bear it.

Sid: I really don't know why you are saying this but I promise. There will be never discomfort in between us. You are special Naaz. Very special.

Naaz: I know it. Chal.... Let me get ready......

Sid and Naaz were finally relieved and happy with each other. But destiny has planned some more twists and turns for them.

Stay connected....Stay tuned......