Chapter 18

Out of nowhere, there was a surge in casino. Two individuals were talking about.

Individual 1: I think there is a programming crash.

Individual 2: But how is it possible? It's something which never occurred here.

Person1: Yes, Boss is present here and he is hellfire furious. Someone has hacked the system.

Person2: Who can anybody dare to that? Boss will slaughter that individual. He won't take minutes to discover the offender.

Sid was listening to it and he grinned. He has effectively moved towards the initial move towards his Naaz.

Here Zain was alarm in his lodge. His entire group couldn't fix the issue. It was not a little issue. Someone has set out to hack the entire system. Someone has barged in his region. He was furious. Constantly he was on the phone. He was strolling forward and backward in a cabin. And here is knock on door.

Sid: May I come in?

Zain: (scans him and gestures him to come inside)

Sid comes and takes sit on the couch in a cabin.

Zain finishes his call and sits near Sid.

Zain: Yes. Mr. Shukla

Sid: So you know me.

Zain: Yes. I really wanted to continue the conversation with you but right now there is much mess.

Sid: I am here to clear your mess only.

Zain: what do you mean?

Sid: I can fix the issue of your system.

Zain: But why will you do it for me?

Sid: Well! That's a good question. The reason is simple, I want to work for you. I want to grab this opportunity. I know you acknowledge talent.

Zain: Yes I do. But I don't trust people easily.

Sid: Just one chance and I know I can win your trust, Mr. Zain.

Zain: How much time you need to fix it?

Sid: 10 minutes.

Zain: Are you sure? I will not give 1 minute more that it

Sid: I will not take one second also more than it.

Zain: Ok. Your time starts in 2 minutes.

Sid starts working on it. Zain was observing his work. Sid fixes the issue within 9 minutes and system resumes.

Sid: Yes, Mr. Zain, then here is your system. It's working fine now. I hope, you are a man of your words.

Zain: Don't worry about it, Mr. Shukla. You have helped me resolve my issue. And I never forget beneficence. You are in. I would be happy if you accept the invitation for dinner tonight at my place.

Sid: It's my pleasure, Mr. Zain. I would love to accept your invitation.

Zain: Also, you can submit your resignation to your current organization. You are very talented. I think you have wasted a lot of years of your life.

Sid: No. I haven't. I have lived each and every moment of my life. I live my life in my ways.

Zain: Then why now you are shifting your focus from your steady life? It's not easy to work for me.

Sid: Right now, my life is meaningless. And I want my life back so I am here. Don't worry, I will work hard to match up your expectations. I will not disappoint you.

Zain: You think you will get your life back by working for my organization

Sid: Yes. I will get my life at your place.

Zain was planning something in his mind. And he was ready to execute his plan further.

Zain thoughts: Be ready Naaz. You are going to be mine forever. No one can ever snatch what is mine. I love you Naaz.

Sid thoughts: I am coming to you Naaz, my life. I will take you away from that prison. My life is incomplete without you. I will never leave you alone. I love you Jaan.

At Zain's palace.....

Naaz: I don't know why but I can feel you Sid. You are coming, right? I always knew you will come to my rescue one day. I waiting for you. I love you Sid!