Chapter 49

Zain and Aditi were talking. No, Aditi was talking and Zain was listening. But Zain was not getting bored. He was enjoying her antics. Being a Punjabi girl she was full of chirpiness. She knew the art of hiding pain behind the smile. She knew the art of making people smile. Zain never had a girl as his friend. Naaz was his first friend. But he couldn't open up much with her. There were some restrictions. But with Aditi, he was feeling light-hearted. Within a few minutes, he was developing some kind of trust for her.

Aditi: Are you getting bored?

Zain: No, why you asked this?

Aditi: I am only talking. You are just nodding yes or no.

Zain: I don't have a habit to talk much. And I like to listen.

Aditi: It's good then. I talk too much. But I want interaction too. Let's play a game.

Zain: What game? Is it the place to play the game?

Aditi: Oh Buddhu! Not hide and seek like game. Let's play 10 questions.

Zain: And what is that? I have never played such kind of game.

Aditi: It's simple. We both one by one will ask questions to each other. And we both are going to answer that. We will ask 10 questions to each other.

Zain: Ok! Sounds interesting. You start first.

Aditi: At what age you lost virginity?

Zain: First ball pe sixer kaun marata hai? What if I don't want to answer the question?

Aditi: You don't have the option to pass the question. And don't be a spoilsport. I am your friend So you can tell me.

Zain: I am still a virgin. I have not lost my virginity. I didn't fell for any girl before and I don't believe in a one-night stand. So.....That's why?

Aditi: Hayyee! Tu to bada sharif nikla. Now your turn.

Zain was hesitating to ask first but then he gave in.

Zain: In how many relationships you were?

Aditi: Only one. He was my childhood friend. At 11th standard, he proposed me. I said yes. And yes then we were in a relationship.

Zain: That man was undeserving then. You deserve much more. Very pure.

Aditi: My turn! If you have to choose between your love and friend. Who will you choose?

Zain: Honestly the person I love is my friend. So I don't know. But if it happens in future, then I will see who needs me the most. It depends upon the situation. It is a diplomatic answer but still honest answer.

Aditi: Not bad! Now your turn

Zain: How you manage to hide your pain in your smile?

Aditi: I don't hide anything. People who love me don't give me a chance to remember that pain. The person who betrayed me is not that important. People who love me unconditionally are more important to me.

Zain: You are a very strong girl. I wish I could be strong like you.

Aditi: Awww! Sachi? Thodi meri tarif Naaz ke samane bhi kar. Wo jhalli to mujhe nakara samajhati hai.

Sid and Naaz were observing it from distance. Naaz was very happy to see them conversing with each other. Sid was also happy to see them together. He holds Naaz by her waist and looks in her eyes.

Sid: I am so proud of you bub!

Naaz: Ab kya kiya maine?

Sid: You saw the thing which nobody could. You were right. Zain and Aditi can be a great companions for each other. I am also with you in this mission.

Naaz almost jumps in a place.

Naaz: Kha kasam! I am so excited. Now you are with me so I am 100% sure that they will be together.

Sid: But I have one doubt. What if Aditi falls for Zain and Zain doesn't? Or vice versa.

Naaz puts her hands around his neck and says: They both are answers for each other's question. I don't have any doubt. They both will fall for each other. And strongly.

Sid: Tujh pe itana pyaar aa raha hai abhi ki....

Sid leans down to peck Naaz's lips.

Naaz: Control Shukla ji! This is not the right place for romance.

Sid: Ok! Then when we will reach the farmhouse, I am not going to leave you.

Naaz: You are becoming more shameless day by day.

Sid: Really? Now let's see. You are going to crave for romance. I am not going to touch you from now.

Sid removes his hands and Naaz was about to fall. But Sid doesn't help her with his hand and she tries to control her balance but she falls. She gets irritated with his action.

Naaz: Sid! You are going to feel sorry for this. Mark my words!

Sid: Oh really? We will see that. Now let's move from here. We are getting late. It will start raining too.

They both move towards Car making faces to each other. Zain and Aditi see them coming. Aditi sees frowning Naaz.

Aditi: What happened? Why are you so angry?

Naaz: Nothing has happened. Now he knows that I am not going to leave him so he is taking advantage of my innocence. But I will show him who the boss is.

Sid: You and innocent? Please, you want me to be your puppet. That's not happening. What was my mistake? I was just being a little romantic. That's it.

Aditi and Zain laugh loud.

Aditi & Zain: You both are impossible.

Naaz: Hum to jo bhi hai but what about you? You became friends or what?

Zain: What's wrong in that? Aditi is a good girl. So yes, we are friends.

Aditi in mind: Ho gaya siyappa! Now, this girl is not going to stop her teasing session. It is just simple friendship. But Naaz is going to dream about our kids now. What am I thinking? Gosh! I am also going mad like this girl. Mataji, please save me.

Naaz: Mataji also can't save you from me. So stop thinking that.

Aditi gets shocked.

Aditi: What are you even talking?

Naaz: Oh my innocent friend! I know you in and out. So stop this drama and let's get into the car.

They all get into the car and move towards the farmhouse. They were going up to the hill and the rain was started. Everyone was lost in their thought.