Chapter 50

After half an hour they reach the Farmhouse. Sid had already arranged everything over there. Caretaker helps them to settle in their respective rooms. They were a little tired of the journey so took rest for some time and then got fresh. It was lunchtime. Naaz was determined to tease Sid more. Her devilish mind was up to something. She gets fresh and wears shorts and off-shoulder crop top. She was looking extremely hot. She knew Sid doesn't like such clothes. He was not conservative but he was too possessive for her. She knew he is going to be lost his senses after seeing her. She was getting ready when Aditi saw her.

Sana's look

Aditi: Madam! What is the mood? What's cooking in your mind? I hope you know that you both are not on honeymoon

Sana: Mood is extremely jolly. Sid had challenged me that he would not be romantic. Just watch the show babe.

Aditi: Yeah. Zain and I going to enjoy this show.

Sana: Now I didn't take Zain's name. You took it. That means you were thinking about him. Good going girl.

Aditi: Stop it Sana.

Aditi gets up and goes outside. Sid and Zain were sitting there outside the house in the passage on the couch. She also joins them. Naaz also comes after Aditi in style. As soon as Sid sees her he gets lost in her mesmerising beauty. His mouth was open to see her like this. He understood what she up to be. Her birthmark near her heart was visible. And it was driving him crazy. Zain was laughing looking at Sid.

Naaz: Hello guys! Weather is too awesome today. It's raining already. Aditi, come with me, darling. Let's get wet in the rain!

Aditi: I don't want to go. We have got ready yaar. My make will get disturbed. Even clothes...no no I am not coming. You take Sid with you.

Sid: Yeah! Let's go!

Naaz: Do you forgot? You had a fever. You don't come. Zain, you wanna join me?

Zain: No, Naaz I am fine. Sid, you can wear a raincoat and go.

Zain was laughing. Aditi also joins Zain. Sid was hell irritated. He wanted to go with her and hold her in his arms. He was so cursing himself to challenge her. She was irresistible. He could have grabbed her and take her right there. But he couldn't. And top of that she was going in the rain. He was busy in his thoughts and Naaz runs to get wet in rain. She was jumping in she was swirling. She was enjoying the rain fully.

Aditi asks Zain: You don't like rain?

Zain: Not much! But I like the rainy climate. Humid and cold. I am surprised that you didn't go with Naaz. I thought you would love to.

Aditi: Actually, I like it. Even I want to go but then we have to go out after lunch and I don't want to get ready again. It takes so much time.

Zain: You girls are impossible. You are naturally beautiful. I don't think you need to apply any makeup on you.

Aditi: First time Mr Zain is complimenting me. Wow!

Sid was not at all interested in their conversation. He was busy in tadofying his girl who was teasing him to no end.

Aditi: Let me arrange lunch guys. I am famished.

Zain: Let's go inside. I will help you too. Sid, you want to join us?

Sid was not listening to him at all. Zain calls him once again. Sid tells them to go inside and chuckles. Some idea comes into his mind. He goes inside and brings Bluetooth speaker outside. He plays his n Naaz's favourite. Zain and Aditi were already moved inside. Naaz hears song playing in the background and then observes Sid coming to her. She runs to stop him but he takes her out and asks for her hand to dance like a gentleman. Naaz was worried about his health. She tries to speak something when he puts a finger on her lips. Involuntarily she gives her hand to him and starts moving her legs and body with him.

saanson ko saanson mein dhalne do zara

dheemi si dhadkan ko badhne do zara

lamhon ki guzarish hai

yeh paas aa jaayen

hum.. hum tum..

tum.. hum tum..

aankhon mein humko utarne do zara

baahon mein humko pighalne do zara

lamhon ki guzarish hai ye paas aa jaayen

hum.. hum tum..

tum.. hum tum..

They circled each other, their gaze remained locked. Sid placed his hand on Naaz's back sending shivers into her drenched body. Her hand on his shoulder and their free hands intertwined. Their feet were in sync. Their bodies were touching sensually each other.

salvatein kahin karwatein* kahin

phail jaaye kaajal bhi tera

nazron mein ho guzarta hua

khwabon ka koi kafila

jismon ko ruhon ko jalne do zara

sharmohaya* ko machalne do zara

lamhon ki guzarish hai

Yeh paas aa jaayen

hum.. hum tum..

tum.. hum tum..

The warmth between them grew more powerful by the second. They could listen to their heartbeat. Their dance was perfect; everything from their breathing to how our feet moved stayed in sync. He swirls her around then let her fall on his chest. Naaz closed her eyes and Sid held her by her waist. She slowly opens her eyes and looks into his. They were lost in each other. And there was a loud thunderstorm. Naaz hugged him tightly as she is scared of it. Their moments were broken by Aditi's calling. They looked to her and give a lot of curses in mind.

Aditi: Guys! Please come for lunch. We will give you enough space for romance. But now we are hungry. Sid, you will catch a cold again if you get wet more.

Naaz was flushed. She runs inside to get changed. Sid also goes behind her. Both come after some time and starts having food in silence. Aditi and Zain were chuckling seeing lovebirds flushed. After quiet lunch, they move outside for a walk. The rain was stopped. But the climate was chilled and cloudy. They do horse riding and some other stuff. Aditi and Zain were together and were in talking terms. They were enjoying each other's company. Sid and Naaz were glued to each other. They had forgotten about the challenge. Now they were enjoying being with each other. At night they decide to do campfire as the rain was stopped. They were sitting near a fire.

Zain: I am so wondered that you people choose simple wedding. I mean I had already decided some destinations. You guys spoiled it. I have never thought of marriage. But if do marriage then I know the destination for my wedding.

Aditi: Same here. But I will do destinations wedding too. I have already decided on the place too.

Naaz: Your thoughts match. That's good. What is the destination you both look for your wedding?

Naaz purposely asked the question for both as she had the intuition that answer would be the same.

Aditi & Zain: Maldives

Sid and Naaz give them a look of appreciation.

Sid: Not bad! I think you both marry each other. You guys are just made for each other.