Chapter 3

And here is the next one.... SidNaaz is destined and they will be together.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

It was not so pleasant morning. Naaz used to call Sid every morning to get him up. She was his alarm clock. But today she didn't call him. She was restless. Was she doing right? Was it really necessary? They both were a habit of each other. She was in thought n she realized she is getting late. She got up and continued her routine.

Here Sid was late. His mother Shwetaji came to his room to wake up him. He woke up and realized Naaz didn't call him today.

Sid POV: She is going US and I know now its final because I know how ziddi she is! But why didn't she call me now? Why suddenly things are changed? There is something which I don't know. I need to know. This change is killing me. Damn it! How could she? I am supposed to angry with her but here she is throwing attitude. Let me also see, how she can live without me.

POV ends

Sid was completely forgotten about Riya. It was a special phase of his life and he was supposed to enjoy it. But he was indifferent zone. His thoughts were disrupted by the phone ring. A smile appeared on his phase as he thought it must be his moti. But it was Riya. Again he was supposed to be happy on Riya's call but he was not. Reluctantly he picked up the call and talked for a minute. He got ready for the office. He used to take Naaz with him and drop her to her office first. He went to Naaz's home and he came to know that she had already left. It was another shock for him. Now he was super angry. What is wrong with his moti? It was very difficult for him to digest these things. He dials her number. Surprisingly she picked up the call.

Sid: What the hell is wrong wid u Naaz? Why are u behaving like this? Do you have any idea, how much it is affecting me?

Naaz: I am sorry bebu....I completely forgot. Actually morning I got a call from Aryan. There was some important meeting and I had to rush.

She was lying and she was very uncomfortable in it. She never lied to him. She used to share each and everything with him. Then why didn't she tell her love for him? She always thought He also loves her. But now the fact is that he doesn't love her.

Sid: I know, you are lying to me. And you know Ms. Shehnaaz, now I don't want to talk to you. Never ever. Do whatever you want.

And he kept the phone. Reluctantly he went office.

In Naaz's Office,

Naaz's Boss: I am happy that you are going to work on this project. You and Aryan will be a good team. I am happy that you changed your decision. I know it's your first time going out of India. But don't worry. Everything has been taken care of. And Aryan is also there.

Naaz: This is a very big opportunity for me and didn't want to miss it. I am happy that the company authorities considered my name for this project.

Naaz's Boss: All the best. Have a talk with Ms. Mini. She has arranged tickets and stays arrangements for you both.

Naaz was lost in her thought and suddenly handsome man taps her shoulder. It was Aryan.

Aryan: Where are you lost beautiful?

Naaz: Nothing. Just about the responsibilities we have now.

Aryan: Jab tak ye intelligent and handsome banda tere sath hai, you don't need to worry about anything. Don't worry I will not let you work more. I can't see stress on your beautiful face.

Naaz: Not again Aryan....have you ever gonna stop this flirting?

Aryan: Shayad meri puri zindagi terese flirt karane me hi gujar jaani hai. By the way this weekend there will get together as we are going out of India. I will come to pick you up.

Naaz: Is it necessary? I am not interested.

Aryan: Don't be spoil spot. If you want to come with your best you can take him too. But please don't say no.

Naaz: No nothing like that. I will come alone.

She knew she has not dared to attend any party without him. But first time she is going to do it. Yes, things are changing but her feelings for him will never ever change. After all first love is never been forgotten.