Chapter 38

Sid wanted to fly back to India as soon as possible. They both had enough stress. Gautam requests them to spend some time with him. They all agree as they would hardly meet after this. Things had changed for right. Zain was laughing with them. Nobody could believe this Zain 2.0.

Gautam: So, What's the plan ahead guys? Jaate hi Shaadi?

Sid: Hehehe! Yeah, I can't afford to wait as who know gain can she get kidnapped. But first of all, I have to get a job. I don't think it could be a great challenge. But still, I want to be well settled until our marriage.

Sid had put his hand on her shoulder and she had kept her head on his shoulder.

Zain: Hey! I can help you in this.

Sid: Sorry Zain! But I don't want job by anyone's recommendation.

Zain: No dude! I mean, I can invest and you can accompany me as a partner. See I have money and you have brains.

Sid: No bad idea. Surely we will work on it. 

Naaz: Then you have to come to India. Good! I will meet you with my all family members, friends. God! It is going to be fun.

Sid: Chill Naaz! Please spare him at least. I tell you Zain, her relatives are over-enthusiastic people. Can you believe they throw a party on small promotion too?

Naaz: Oye khoteya! This is called love. They find happiness in small things.

Zain: No doubt! You are completely like them. But I don't think I can gel up with them. It is not my cup of tea.

Gautam: Don't worry bhai! I will give you company then if you all don't mind.

Sid: Why would we mind? This is great. 

Zain (to Sid and Naaz): You both can go forthwith. We will come after some days. As I have to look after many things. And I have to settle these things before.

Sid & Naaz: Chalega!

They chit chat for a long time and then finally move towards to Zain's place.

At Zain's mansion:

Zain: Naaz, you can settle now with Sid in his room. I will send your stuff to his room.

Sid: Thank you Zain! Thank you for giving my Naaz back. I can understand how much difficult it is for you.

Zain: Surprisingly, I am feeling very relaxed now. You don't have an idea how much in guilt I was! But suddenly I am feeling very light. Naaz would be always special to me. But I have understood it she can never be mine. The most importantly I have got three very good friends. And you all are my family now.

Sid hugs Zain tightly.

Sid: Sure bro! For lifetime. And I promise you will never get better friend than me and Naaz.

Naaz: Yes Zain. And not just Sid and me, you are actually going to get proper family. 

Sid and Naaz moves towards their room. They were yearning for this moment. They were together. They both were madly in love with each other. They both were alone with each other without any fear. They were so lost in each other. Sid takes his Naaz in his embrace. They were like that for a few time. They both wanted to feel each other's nearness. They both wanted to feel this closeness. Naaz was crying. But today it was for joy. She never had many expectations from life. And presently she had got whatever she wished from life.

Sid takes out her from the embrace. He pecks at her temple. His lips wait there for long as if he wanted to live each and each moment. He kisses and her rosy cheeks which were turned ruddy due to blush. He cups her face with his both hands. He delicately pecks her lips and she closes her eyes. Delicate kiss turns into a passionate kiss. Naaz too reciprocates in the same passion. Sid nibbles her lower lip and she recoils in pain. He takes the advantage and his tongue begins exploring her mouth. Both were battling for dominance. And this fight was igniting the fire of desire more. Her hands were meandering in his hair. He had held her with her waist. There was not a space to pass air as well. It was a very special moment for both of them. And they were living it. They both had forgotten the stress they had gone through. After so numerous days they rest together in each other's embrace, snuggling each other. It was serene sleep for them. They were going to back to home. To their own family. They had conquered such a big battle. And theywere ready to conquer any battle in life together.