Chapter 23

Sana already told Tara that she doesn't need to sit here and irritate her. She told her if she needs she would give call her. So Sana was all alone in her room. She thought to take some rest. Because of medicines, she slept for some time. Suddenly she felt some touch on her cheek. It was familiar touch. She was in sleep but smiling.

Sid was watching her while sleeping and caressing her cheek. He really didn't wish to disturb her sleep. But he had no option. He had very less time with her and he had to talk with her.

Her innocent face was driving him crazy. He just pecked her lips gently and with sudden current Naaz got up from sleep. She found Sid in front of her. She was shocked and about to shout and then Sid kept his hand on her mouth.

Sid: Shhhhhh! Can't you keep quiet? Why were you about to shout?

Naaz: Sid! What are you doing here? Please kullu go from here otherwise that monster will not spare you. He is very dangerous. You don't know him. Please, Sid, don't create trouble for you.

She was on the verge of crying. Unshed tears were accumulated in her eyes. She was scared.

Sid: Hey yaar Naaz! Do I look stupid? Don't I know it? Baby, please relax. He will not come to know anything.

Naaz: No Sid! You don't know him. He can monitor us from anywhere.

Sid: ohhh! So you think your Zain is more intelligent than me?

Naaz: My Zain??? Sid I am going to kill you for this.

Sid: Are he is mad for you.

Naaz: If you want to talk this shit, please go. I am already stressed. And he loves me or not it doesn't matter to me. Because I love.....

She was about to say something but she stopped.

Sid: You love whom? Complete the sentence Naaz.

Naaz was nervous and restless too. Sid was too close to her. Her heartbeats were becoming uneven.

Naaz: Nooooo....means....means....I love nobody.

Sid: liar!

Naaz: Why would I lie?

Sid: If I tell you I have fallen for somebody?

Naaz: Kutte....I wanna kill you now. Fir se? What are you doing Sid?

She had started crying. She also hit him on his chest with her tiny fist. Sid was unable to control his laughter and he started laughing.

Naaz: You are laughing? Great then I think I should accept Zain's proposal. At least he loves me.

Sid holds her hand tight and pins her to bed. She could sense possessiveness in his eyes.

Sid: Don't you dare to say it again. I love you and I can do anything for you, my love.

Naaz was astonished with his sudden confession. She was unable to believe what she just heard.

Naaz: Am I dreaming? This can't be true. Did you just say, you love me?

Sid was smirking.

Sid: You are not in a dream my Jaan. I cherish you more than anybody else in this world. I can't live without you. I don't need to assume my life without you. I can't bring the moon and stars for you. But I guarantee much more than that. I promise you that you will be always my first priority. I promise that your each stress, tension is mine. I will make each possible effort to keep you upbeat. We are human and we'll fight sometime in the future but I would never leave you alone in any circumstance. We'll live our dreams together. I never needed to be wealthy or famous. I just want to grow old with you and our kids. I want to live every minute with you. I want to marry you, Ms. Shehnaaz Kaur Gill. Do you accept my proposal?

He had proposed her in such a beautiful way. She was overwhelmed with his confession. Tears were continuously rolling through her eyes. Those tears were of happiness. She had forgotten every pain she had got. She had forgotten where she was. The whole world might have turned upside down!

Naaz: I do my kullu. I will marry you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you too my sweetheart.

With her confession he bent down, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly—and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble. Then he pecked on her lips. He kissed her softly first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity. She reciprocated with the same passion. He left her hands. Her fingers gripped his hair. And he held her by her waist. After some time they both separated in search of oxygen. Naaz was flushed. Her cheeks were turned deep red. Their forehead was touching each other. And both were smiling. It was the best moment of their life. They were together and they were ready to fight every battle now.