Chapter 13

Sid has perceived the individual who could have kidnapped his Naaz. He has begun all conceivable data about that individual. Sid works in IT industry and a great programmer. It was not hard for him to accumulate data about Zain. Social media had extremely restricted data about Zain. Yet, Sid could discover substantially more than that. He found that Zain is an enormous name in US just as different nations as well. He was associated with the construction business, hospitality business, and some more. He has a place with his own enormous castle in US. He has numerous associations in the black market as well. He is a heartless fellow. Numerous individuals accept that he is inhumane. There is no one in his family. He is distant from everyone else. He has no one to lose and henceforth no shortcoming. He accepts enthusiastic connections make you more vulnerable. Shockingly he isn't womanizer as well. He spends half of the month in US and other days he travels at many places for his business. He travels everywhere through his private jet with high-grade security. To meet him is an impossible task.

Subsequent to getting a lot of data about him, Sid was highly stressed over his Naaz. On the off chance that he never take any lady to his place, at that point why he grabbed Naaz? He handily perceived from the CCTV film that Zain was ceaselessly glaring Naaz. It clearly indicated that Zain liked Naaz. But then just for this, he kidnapped her? What could have happened to my Naaz? Sid was making plans into mind to get in contact with Zain. He was completely unaware of the trap in which he was going to fell. Zain being a so influential man, it was simple for him to oversee cctv film. Yet, he didn't do that. He needed Sid to contact him.

At Zain's place........

Zain was in his study. He was reading something.

His thoughts: Mr. Sidharth Shukla, you think you are savvy yet you don't have a thought how numbskull you are! You are only a pawn dear. Naaz loves you a ton. She will never adore me back until she quit loving you. This is the most troublesome test for me. In spite of the fact that I love difficulties, this test is going to hurt me seriously. In any case, I am prepared for it. In such a huge number of years I would have any young lady with me. Yet, I never needed to put my heart in any enthusiastic connection. Be that as it may, Naaz, when I met you first time, you changed my feeling. My entire damn world changed. It was unreasonably hard for me to acknowledge me that I succumbed to you in minutes. On the off chance that anyone asks me, what I loved about you? I still don't have an answer for it. Your beauty, your innocence, your expressive heart, your purity everything drive me crazy like hell. I swear I have not succumbed to a single lady in these years however about you it is so different so exceptional. I can't bear to lose you. I need you likewise love me a similar way. But when I got information about you I found about Sidharth Shukla. You both are best friends. I know he is like family to you. I want to break that bond. Then only you will love me. I love you Naaz and I am extremely possessive about you. I can't imagine anybody else in your thoughts too.

Zain was in deep thought when he got distracted by a knock on the door. It was Tara. Zain asks her to come in.

Tara: Ma'am is not having food. Also, she is not well too.

Zain(with worried face): What happened to her?

Tara: I think it's because of low BP.

Zain worriedly left room and comes to Naaz's room. Naaz was almost unconscious in the room. He asks Tara to call the doctor. He carries her in his arms and lays on the bed. He was continuously rubbing her hand and trying to get back her consciousness. He was scared to lose her.

His thoughts: Why Naaz you do this? Kindly don't compel me to do whatever I lament. I can't stand to lose you. You are the only person whom I loved in my life. I never felt such for anyone throughout my life. I have not seen my parents. So I don't know what family is. You are only my family. I want you to be happy with me. Can't you see my love for you? I know the manner in which I have brought you here isn't acceptable. Be that as it may, trust me, I don't have some other choice. You can't hurt yourself. It's not your life anymore. It's mine. What's more, I am damn defensive about my things.

The doctor comes and checks her.

Doctor: Sir, She is not having food properly. She has extremely low BP. Please take care of her otherwise she will have some serious attacks.

Zain: Please let me know her diet plan. I will personally take care of it. Also, do visit regularly.

Doctor: Of course. I am prescribing some medicines. Please give it regularly.

Zain: Will she be fine?

Doctor: Don't worry. She will be perfectly fine if she haves food on time and lives stress-free.

The doctor goes back. Zain sits beside Naaz.

Zain thoughts: This is a very difficult battle. My Jaan, I will not leave you for a second now. You will be completely fine and live happily with me.