Chapter 47

Aditi was conversing with Zain and then she just remembered that she didn't inform Naaz about Zain. And then she look at Zain.

Aditi: What is your name? And to whom you want to meet here?

Zain: I am Zain. I am Shehnaaz's friend. I am here to meet her. And who are you? Ms. Chandigarh?

Aditi: Wow! How brilliant you are! Mr Arrogant!

Zain: I take it as a compliment. I am brilliant. But you don't look like Ms Chandigarh.

Aditi: Are you going to stay here? If yes then I need to shift from here. Too much arrogance in the air!

Zain: Really? It was rude. Can we get inside as I have the least interest talking to you here at the door?

Aditi: Whatever!

Aditi rings the doorbell and in sometime Preetoji opens door. She recognizes him as she had seen him before in video call. She welcomes him. She was surprised that he had not informed about his arrival.

Preetoji: What a pleasant surprise Zain! Why you didn't inform us?

Zain was about to say something when Aditi interrupts.

Aditi: Aunty, Zain he has informed. Yesterday he had called on Naaz's phone. I had picked up it. But I forgot to inform you all. Sorry!

Preetoji: That means even Naaz doesn't know about it?

Aditi nods in yes. Preetoji smacks her and asks her to inform Naaz. And then she went to get snacks for Zain. Aditi goes to Naaz. Naaz was still sleeping. Aditi hits Naaz with pillow.

Naaz in sleep: kamini let me sleep for some time!

Aditi: kutti uth! Zain is here. He informed me yesterday but I forgot to tell you. Now get up fast. He is waiting for you in the living room.

Naaz laughs: Today is not first April! Why would he call you to inform? He would have called me dear. Ya fir main nahi thi to baatein waate karani shuru kar di dono ne?

Aditi: Gadhi! He had called on your phone which you had forgot to rake with you yesterday. Now get up. Mr Arrogant is waiting for you.

Naaz gets up in slumber. And runs to the living room. She goes to the living room and hugs him tightly. Zain was overwhelmed with her reaction. And Aditi as rolling her eyes.

Naaz: How are you? Me and Sid so missed you. This kamini didn't inform me about your arrival. I would have come to receive you at the airport.

Zain: I am fine. And it is fine that she didn't inform. Otherwise I would have missed this reaction. You are looking very pretty. Very happy.

Naaz: Thank you! So now you have met Aditi?

Zain: Yeah I met Ms Chandiarh in lift only.

Naaz: Wow! You met her first. That's great. Thank you Babaji! So how was your first meet with our cute Aditi?

Aditi in mind – This girl is going to embarrass me. Her cupid mode is on. God, please stop her. I think, for some days I should go somewhere else.

Zain was also confused with Naaz's talk.

Zain: Are you fine?

Naaz: mujhe kya hona hai?

Naaz sneakily looks at Aditi. Aditi gives her an angry look.

Aditi: Mr Arrogant, yesterday only her marriage date has been finalized so she is still in that zone.

Zain: Oh really Naaz? That's cool. Then what is that special date?

Naaz: After 14 days. Its 13th September

Zain: It's very less time then. Did you guys work on the destination?

Aditi laughs: Our ideal couple SidNaaz wants simple marriage. They are going to follow customs but marriage would simple.

Zain: I don't believe you guys. It's a special day and it should be special.

Aditi: I was saying the same thing to them but their ethics didn't allow them to change their decision. They are going to donate the extra amount to an orphanage.

Naaz: You both are so different but still your thoughts about marriage are same. Wow!

Aditi: Naaz, aap ke dimag ke ghode ko lagam lagao. Please. Hey we didn't inform Sid about Zain's arrival. Naaz, go and call him.

Naaz: Are ya! I forgot. Zain. Sid is not well today. He has a fever so we will go tomorrow at his place. Now you get fresh and we will have dinner together.

Zain: That's fine Naaz. But what happened to Sid?

Aditi: Side effect of romance in rain.

Zain laughs on it and Naaz glares at Naaz. Zain gets fresh. He asks Naaz if he can shift to hotel. Preetoji and Naaz royally rejects his request and made him stay at their home. Aditi was a little uncomfortable but then she doesn't say anything. They have dinner together. They chit chat. Naaz was happy that Zain was enthusiastic. He was talking freely. He was laughing and teasing too. He was enjoying family time. Zain was actually, very happy. He never experienced family time. He was overwhelmed with love and affection he was getting. Naaz was trying to act cupid for AdiZa. After hours of talking session, they get into respective rooms. Naaz's teasing mode got on.

Naaz asks Aditi lying beside her: How is Zain?

Aditi: I request you Mate! Please stop this. This is very embarrassing. What would he think about me? He is a nice guy but he is not of my type. And you know I am not over Priyank yet. I still have feelings for him.

Naaz:You know Aditi? I never trusted Priyank. He doesn't deserve you. You are fierceand honest girl. But he was coward. He didn't have guts to fight for his love.I know you still miss him. But you have accepted this fact also that he ismarried. And he could never be part of your life. You have to move on dear.Give a chance to your life. When I say Zain and you are perfect for each other,I mean it. I am not saying it in a joke. You both are puzzle blocks that canperfectly fit with each other. Dard ke rishte bahut khaas hote hai. Jo rishteek dusare ke dard ko samjhake judate hai wo kabhi duniya ke ulajhano me nahiphas sakate.

Guys please stream KP & DKKA with BD

Lots of love to you all. Stay happy