Chapter 21

Naaz was still oblivious. Environment was hell strained. Sid and Zain both were extremely stressed. Sid was not getting what just happened? He had never seen his Naaz like this before. Her eyes were swollen. Her body was pale. Her face was exhausted.

Doctor: Mr. Zain, I need to convert to you in private

Sid: Why in private? I am her best friend. Indeed I got to know about Naaz.

Zain was very much worried. Hence didn't contend much.

Zain: Doctor, you can tell before him

Doctor: Mr. Zain, She is under tremendous pressure. As I told you prior she has to be stress-free. This condition isn't great for wellbeing. Her health is deteriorating day by day.

Zain: Ok Doctor. I will take care of it. Any more medication needed?

Doctor: No more medications. Just try to keep her happy.

Sid was under shock to see his angel like this. They were together for more than 10 years but he never see her like this. The girl with full of life was lying there almost lifelessly. It was piercing his heart. After the doctor left, he decided to confront Zain.

Sid: Mr. Zain, is this the way you are keeping her happy? I know things are not simple. You can manipulate her family but not me. I know you have only kidnapped her and pressurizing her.

Zain: Mr. Sidharth Shukla, I think you are forgetting that you are in my mansion. Better you keep your voice low otherwise I will forget that you are guest here.

Sid: I never forget anything. You are underestimating me. I just give a fuck to your threats. I don't care. I can do anything for Naaz.

Zain was hell angry now. He took the vase from the table and threw it.

Zain: Mind your tongue. These are not just threats. You will vanish from this world and nobody ever will know about it.

Sid: Yes, just the way you did it with my Naaz.

Zain was not able to take and he went to his study.

Zain thoughts: As I already know, it was difficult. But it's more difficult than I expected. She is a pampered baby. She has not gone through any struggle throughout her entire life. She is really a delicate princess. Her health is of utmost importance to me. Nothing else matters to me. I can remove Sidharth at any time from her life. But it is not the right time. I have to compromise and keep him here for the time being. Whatever I am doing now, I have not done my entire life. I have never compromised in any situation. I have lived my life like a king. But for my queen, I am ready to do anything. It is very risky to keep Sidharth here. No way, I will make sure nothing wrong will happen.

Sid was sitting by her side on the bed. He had held her hand in his.

Sid: I will not let you be here Naaz. I will take you from here. I know it is not easy to escape from here. But trust me Naaz. Your Sid will do anything for you. Now I am here with you. I will take care of you. I want to see you happy forever. You deserve happiness in your life. We will live happily together. Please open your eyes. Please take me in your arms.

He got disturbed by the sound of the door. Zain entered into room.

Zain: I need to talk to you, Mr. Sidharth.

Sid: Sure, even I want to talk to you

Zain: Then come follow me to my study. Don't worry about Naaz. Tara will take care of her.

Sid and Zain moved to study. It was deadly silence in a room for a few minutes. And Zain finally broke the ice.

Zain: Mr. Sidharth, I know you are the best friend of Naaz.

Sid: Sorry to interrupt you in between. But I need to clarify one thing. She is not just a friend of mine. I love her. I love her the most in this world.

Zain: Do you think this matter to me? Until and unless she is with me I don't give damn about anybody's feeling. And you are really no one to me.

Sid: Come to the point Mr. Zain

Zain: I love Naaz.

Sid was very frustrated to listen to this. His jaws were clenched. He had made his fist tight. He was feeling like to punch straight on his face and make him lifeless.

Zain: Control your anger, Mr. Sidharth. It is not good for your health. I have fallen for her at first sight. She is life for me now. I just can't imagine my life without her. She is the only family for me. I can do anything for her happiness. But I am selfish too. I can't really allow anybody to snatch her from me. I know she is not ready now. I am a stranger to her. But soon she will start loving me. It will happen for sure. I just want you to be here for some days so that she can recover fast.

Sid: What an ironic situation it is! You are saying you love her and you want to see her happy. You want me to stay here because you know she also loves me. And I am only the person who can make her health better.

Zain: If you are thinking I am helpless and I am begging to you then you are wrong Mr. You will stay in my mansion with my rules. You poor fellow you just don't know me.

Sid: I know people like you very well. You rich brat.

Zain: I seriously don't care what you think about me. I am not requesting you to stay here. It is my order. If you disobey me then ready for consequences. You love your family right?

Sid: So, you are blackmailing me. You don't need to do it. I will stay with my Naaz because she needs me right now. And mark my words, one day will come when somebody will blackmail you for your loved ones and you feel helpless at that time.

Zain: It will never happen. Let it be. The guest room will be arranged for you. Whenever you will be with Naaz, even I would be there. You will never be alone with her. This mansion is under surveillance 24/7. So any unwanted move can put your family in danger. Remember these things. I think your memory is not weak. So it shouldn't be a problem for you.

Sid: No problem at all.

Sid in his mind: Let's start this game. I know it is a difficult battle. But I will win this battle for my love. SidNaaz are destined to be together. Nobody can separate us.