"Sorry to be rude, but I need to go somewhere. I'll be home later," I told everyone, standing up from the table.

Charlotte frowned, "Are you sure you're okay to drive?"

"I'll be fine," I said, attempting to smile. "I'll text you later."

The most recent text said that he was going to Scott's house, so that's exactly where I went when I got in my car. I wasn't sure what I was going to say, but I had to talk to them.

I didn't want to jump to conclusions, I needed to hear it from them that they knew about this. I was glad that he was at Scott's because then I could talk to them both at them same time.

Isaac would be there, too. I wonder if he knew also?

I arrived at Scott's a couple minutes later than I had told them, taking a deep breath. When I pulled up out the front Stiles, Scott and Isaac were all out on the porch. I could only imagine they were waiting for me, unless they were expecting someone else at ten o'clock at night.

Getting out of my car, I began to walk over to them. As soon as his eyes had fallen on me, Stiles was rushing towards me.

"Thank God you're okay, I was so worried," he said quickly, preparing to hug me. Scott and Isaac trailed behind him, coming over to make sure I wasn't hurt or anything like that.

I put a hand up, getting him to stop before he could reach me. Scott and Isaac came to a halt behind him, all of them looking confused.

Stiles looked me up and down, possibly looking for injuries. "Riley, are you okay? What happened?"

Without a word, I pulled the Deadpool out of my pocket and slapped it to his chest. Shocked and confused, Stiles removed it from beneath my hand, unfolding it.

It was almost amusing how fast the penny dropped when he saw what was on the page. When he looked up at me, I felt fire in my veins, making my blood boil.

"Where did you get this?" He asked quietly. He didn't even act like he didn't know what it was.

"You said the one in your room was the Deadpool. The one that said 'Winters'," I ground out, feeling my hair lift from my shoulders. "Is this the real Deadpool, Stiles?"

His eyes flickered across my face, probably looking for a crack in my offence. He wasn't going to find one. He opened his mouth a couple times to start, but never said anything. I wasn't looking away until I got an answer out of him, though.

I could see him watching me carefully; watching how the leaves on the front lawn were beginning to move, my hair swaying as my emotions brought on a breeze. He had better hope that it stay that calm.

Eventually, his face softened and he lost eye contact with me. "Riley. . ."

My chest tightened, knowing Stiles well enough that his hesitation wasn't a reason to feel optimistic right now. I didn't need a mirror to know that my eyes began to glow as I felt a surge of anger rush through me.
"Stiles, tell me the fucking truth. Is this the real Deadpool?" I almost begged.

I prayed that he said no. That my mind was playing games with me and he hadn't kept this from me. But nothing was ever that easy.

"Yes," he whispered.

I found myself taking a couple steps away from him, shaking my head. "How long have you known?"

"Lydia only told me a couple of days ago, I swear."

I felt myself hitting his upper body before I even knew what I was doing, my anger getting the better of me. The air was moving faster now, even the boy's hair beginning to shift against it.
"You liar! You fucking liar!" 
I noticed Isaac stiffen and Scott wince as I hit the boy's torso, but I didn't care at this point. We weren't supposed to keep secrets from each other; especially not things this big.