Pt 1. Her World to Their Past

(First off, hello! Thank you for choosing to read my book! This happens to be my first MDZS book and it certainly wont be the last. Please, vote, and comment on your favorite part or the story as a whole. I'll try my best to update it weekly!) 

DONT HESITATE TO FOLLOW IF YOU WANT MORE CHAPTERS :D ))))

1. 

"Hey Xia, you interested in watching this BL?" Mei , Xia's best friend asked ,wiggling her eyebrows.

Xia looks up from her textbook at her friend.

"Nope,I gotta study for a test"

Mei pouts.

"Since when do you study?"

"Since my teacher told me I won't be able to go on the big Mountain trip if I don't pass this next test."

"Well....okayyyy, but I'll leave the DVD on your desk,just in case you change your mind."

Xia looks at Mei and sighs, knowing she'll have to give in or be bugged about it later on.

.

"Ugh okay whatever. Jeez, I can't believe you brought a BL to school."

"Hehe, enjoy."

Mei winks and slips the DVD on Xia's desk before turning back around to the chalkboard.

She looks at the cover.

"Mo Dao Zu Shi? This doesn't look like a Bl..maybe it's porn with a plot," the thought made her blush.

++

When she got home she immediately went to her room to start studying.

But then after a few minutes of just staring at the same word in the book, Xia groaned.

"Ugh, well I guess I could watch the stupid BL . Maybe it'll be so boring that  I'll just go back to studying haha"

(Boy was she wrong lmao)

She gets the DVD out of her bag and puts it into her DVD player.

There were supposed to be only 23 episodes in the season with like 20 something minutes for each episode.

'Okay i'll watch one episode just to see how it is then go back to studying'

She pressed play and began to watch the series .

++

ALL 23 episodes later~

Here she was ,teary eyes,runny nose and a sore throat from choking out sobs.

Taking out her phone she pressed the first person who came up.

Mei: Hey! Did you get a chance to watch MDZS?

Xia: *bursts out in tears*

Mei: *chuckles* I take that as a yes heheh. 

Xia:I-It was s-so, s-so- BEAUTIFUL! I know it's a BL but like ,where can I find a guy like WEI WUXIAN 

Mei: RIGHT!? and LAN WANGJI!?

Xia: AND LAN XICHEN

Mei: AND NIE MINGJUE

Xia:NIE HUAISANG

Mei: and WEN NING

Xia: and ZIXUAN

both sigh dreamily

Mei: oops almost forgot about Jiang Cheng heheh

Xia: ohhh yeahhh . Despite being angsty and me wanting to punch him for like most of the series, he was actually really sweet. I wanted to hug him so much