31

Katherine's a ball of nerves as she walks out of her dressing room at the church. Her bridesmaids all dressed in their beautiful dresses. Kinsley and Kaylee on either side of her, holding her hands.

The music begins to play and the bridesmaids go out first, followed by the two most beautiful flower girls Katherine's ever seen.

A little sadness comes over her as she thinks about the fact that her dad isn't here to walk her down the aisle. Abd that her mother didn't help her get ready today. Katherine came to terms with the loss of her parents long ago. But on a day like today it hits her that they're not here. She just wishes she had someone to walk her down the aisle. Just then, as if her thoughts were heard, someone takes her hand. Katherine looks over to see who it is.

"Aunt Shannon? I thought you couldn't make it?" Katherine is so overcome with happiness to see her.

"Oh sweetheart, I just couldn't miss your wedding. I'd like to stand in for your dad if that's okay?" Tears fill her aunt's eyes. "I'm so sorry I've been so absent. But I hope you know how proud of you I am. And how much I've always loved you."

"Oh Aunt Shannon, we've always had our own special relationship. I've always known you loved me. And I'd love for you to give me away today. I think Mom and Dad would really love that too."

"Well sweetie, I think it's time. Are you ready?"

"I'm ready."

Katherine takes her Aunt's arm and they head into the church. Everyone stands up when the music starts. All eyes turn to look at Katherine. But her eyes remain looking forward, trying to see her Jordan. And when he steps out to look down the aisle, Katherine stops in her tracks, she just wants to take the site of him in. So handsome in his black suit.

Jordan stands there motionless, taking in the site of his beautiful Katie girl. He's never seen a more beautiful site in his life. Tears fill his eyes and a smile spreads across his face.

As soon as they say I Do and kiss as husband and wife. They walk down the aisle as Mr. and Mrs. Jordan Knight.

"I want to say how happy I am today that we have all our friends and family here with us today. This has been the best day of my life, so far. I know the only day that will be better will be the day we welcome our child into the world." Jordan looks at his bride, smiles and then continues. "Now we find out whether we'll welcome a son or another daughter. And we wanted to find out the new with all of you."

Donnie and Danny wheel out a cart with little confetti cannons, one for each guest to have one. "Everyone grab one of the cannons and we'll head outside to find out if we're getting a boy or a girl!!"

Jordan and Katherine stand in front of everyone and count down. "On the count of three. One, two, three..."

"IT'S A BOY!!!!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"IT'S A BOY!!!!"

"Katie girl, I knew it, a little Jordan Jr."

August

"He's finally here. And he's perfect. Seven pounds, 6 ounces. Ten fingers, ten toes. And a head full of dark hair." Jordan announces to the waiting room full of their family and friends. "Jaxson Nathaniel Knight has finally graced us with his presence."

"How's Kate doing?" Joe asks Jordan. He's there with his wife, Barrett and their two sons, Griffin and baby Rhys.

"She's going great. Tired but man she's a trooper. She can't wait to see each of you. They're cleaning up little Jax right now. But as soon as he's back Katie wants everyone to come meet him. Kinsley and Kaylee you ready to see your momma? She wants you to meet your baby brother first. Ryan you too. And Mom, she also asked for you."

They all go back to Katherine's room. She's sitting in the bed holding Jaxson. He's sleeping soundly in his mom's arms. "Hey girls, come here and meet your brother." Both girls run to their mom's bedside. "Kinsley sit down and Jordan'll hand him to you. If you want to hold him." She nods her head excitedly. Jordan takes the baby from Katherine and gingerly places him in Kinsley's arms. "Watch his head Kins." She's a natural. He opens his eyes and looks at his big sister. "Hi Jaxson, I'm your big sister Kinsley. And I'm going to always look out for you. I promise not to let Kaylee boss you around too much."

Jordan has Kaylee sit next to them and he takes some pictures.

They give Marlene her new grandson and she begins to cry. "Oh son, he's so beautiful. He looks just like you when you were a little baby. I'm so happy for you Jordan. You've got yourself a beautiful family."

After everyone sees the baby and they get lots of pictures and say their congratulations to the new parents, it's finally just Jordan and his Katie girl.

Sitting together on the bed holding their son between them. Jordan looks over at his wife, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For giving me the most beautiful baby boy in the world. For bringing such immense happiness into my life. For making me whole. When I lost you before I never thought I'd be a whole man again. But you gave me another chance and for that I'm so thankful. I'll love you forever for that."

"It wasn't like I had a choice. We were meant to be, my love."

Meant To Be (A Jordan Knight Fanfiction) Sequel to Meant For Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें