21

After the show Jordan and Katherine don't stick around for the after party. He loads their bags into a rental car and they drive the three hours to Inverness. Katherine falls asleep almost immediately. She sleeps the entire time. Jordan wakes her when they arrive at the B&B. When Katherine sees the adorable little inn she's excited. Realizing it will be just the two of them for two whole days. No interruptions. No responsibilities. Just focusing on each other.

Jordan carries their bags to their room. He sits their bags at the foot of the bed and turns and grabs Katherine around the waist. He kisses her passionately on the lips. Breaking the kiss he says, "I'm so happy I finally have you all to myself Katie girl." He lays her down on the bed and quickly undresses her and then himself. They make love. Afterwards Jordan holds Katherine in his arms.

"Tell me your good news Katie girl."

She exhales, feeling completely relaxed, "Well I talked to Ryan about us. He's given us his blessing. He's okay with us being together and you being around Kinsley and Kaylee."

Jordan sits up, "Oh Katie girl that's the best news I think I could ever hear."

"I also have a Christmas present for you. Would you like it now or later? We don't have to get into that tonight. Its late and you must be tired after the show and other things." She blushes when she brings up them having sex.
"My sweet Katie girl...you're still so precious and almost innocent. I love the way you blush when I talk about how good it feels when I'm inside you. Or when I tell you how you fit perfectly around my cock." Of course she blushes and hides her face in her hands. He laughs, "okay I'll stop, give me my Christmas present. I don't want to wait."

She gets out of the bed, still naked, and goes to her suitcase. Jordan lays back against his pillows, watching her intently. When Katherine turns back to the bed Jordan's got his hand on his dick, he's already hard again. She can't believe he's ready to go again. This man is insatiable.

Katherine crawls back onto the bed with him. She lays next to him, sharing his pillows. She hands him his wrapped present. He gets really excited, just like a big kid. He tears off the paper and it's a picture frame. At first he thinks it just a picture frame, he doesn't realize it's what's in the frame that's the gift. He really looks at the framed photo. "Is this what I think it is?" She looks up at him.

"That depends on what you think it is."

He looks down at her, "Is this a sonogram picture? Katie girl are you, are you pregnant? Are we having a baby?"

Katherine nods her head, "Yes, we are. I just found out. I thought I had the flu last week. I went to the doctor. Turns out it wasn't the flu, I'm pregnant."

Jordan's shocked, he definitely wasn't expecting this news. "How? I mean when?"

"San Diego."

He smiles. "Ahhh yes, San Diego. Well that's a great conception story for our little one. Are you happy about this?"

She thinks about it, "Yeah, I am. I hadn't planned on having more kids this close to forty, but I think it's a blessing. This baby will be ours. Yours and mine. That makes me very happy. What about you? Are you happy?"

"Yes, definitely yes. I couldn't be happier Katie girl. We're having a baby. This is a dream come true. Have you told anyone else? Do the girls know yet?"

"No I wanted to tell you first. I was really afraid you'd be unhappy." She bows her head.

Jordan lifts her chin with his finger forcing her to look at him. "Babe, why in the world would I be unhappy? This is the best news I've ever heard in my entire life. You've just made me the happiest man in the world."

"Really?" She smiles up at him. "You're really happy about it?"

"Happy about becoming a father? Yes. I'm more than happy Katie girl. I'm having a baby with my favorite girl. We're going to be a real family, like I've always wanted us to be. I can already see us. Me, you, Kinsley, Kaylee and a beautiful little boy in your arms."

"So you want it to be a boy huh?"

Jordan rubs her still flat belly, "Don't you? A little boy to go with your girls? We'll definitely need more testosterone in the house."

"In what house? You have us living together somewhere now?"

He looks up at her, he's relieved to see she's smiling. "Well, yes, actually. I'd like for us to live together. I'd like for a lot of things to change between us. But we'll get to that eventually."

Katherine yawns loudly. "Am I boring you babe?" Jordan asks with a soft laugh.

"Not at all. I'm just exhausted." He pulls her against his chest and kisses the top of her head. "Get some sleep Katie girl. I love you so much." He reaches over and turns out the light. Within seconds her breathing events out and he knows she's sleeping. He listens to her breathing, feeling more in love than he's ever felt in his life. She's going to be the mother of his child. At almost forty he'd all but given up on having any children of his own. Now she's given him the greatest gift any man could ask for. To father a child with the woman he loves.

He falls asleep with his love in his arms and his child growing inside of her.