23

Jordan takes Katherine up into the Highlands and they visit a few old castles. The Scottish Highlands are beautiful. The landscape is gorgeous. Katherine can't believe what she's seeing. They stop at this cute little wooden bridge and Jordan pauses for just a second, he wraps his arms around Katherine and just looks out at the castle in the distance. It's so breathtaking. This is where he'd planned to propose to her. He'd worked on the plan for two months, he'd decided to propose after they're time in San Diego. He's disappointed that their conversation this morning didn't go so well, but he's also glad he found out how she feels before driving up into the Highlands and embarrassing himself.

It's what he wants so badly though. He ruined things the first time. But he wants her as his wife. He'll just have to be patient.

They end their Highlands tour at a beautiful stone circle, with the Northern lights in the sky. "Damn this place is beautiful. We should get us a vacation home here in Scotland. Come back anytime we want to. Bring the girls next time. I bet Kaylee would love to see some Scottish Highlands cows."

"Yes she certainly would, she'd probably want to braid its hair. I'm not sure we need to get our own place here though. I don't see us being able to visit often enough to need our own place."

Jordan just nods his head. Unable to really say anything. She's so different now. There's no romance between them now. She won't even hold his hand. "Katie girl, did I do something to make you angry with me?"

"No, why do you ask?" He reaches for her hand and she pulls it away. He raises his eyebrows at her and looks down at her hand. Then he looks back up at her. "Because that for one. We're in one of the most romantic settings I've ever seen and you won't let me touch you."

"I'm really sorry Jordan. You're right." She leans over towards him and lays her head on his shoulder, he wraps his arm around her. "It was the marriage talk earlier. We've been down that road before and I'm just not sure I want to go down it again. Please don't take that as I don't want to be with you. Because I do want us to be together, I'm just not sure about marriage. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes baby, that's absolutely fine with me. As long as we're together, that's all that matters." He hugs her tightly. She turns her head up to look at him and he leans towards her and places a soft kiss on her lips. His tongue runs across her lips. Without breaking their kiss she crawls onto his lap. Her mouth opens and his tongue slips in between her lips. She gently sucks his tongue. He moans and she sucks on his tongue again. The sound that escapes him goes straight to her core and she grinds her hips forward against his dick. He grows hard instantly, blood rushing to his member.

Still locked in their kiss, her hands go down to undo his jeans. She pulls his huge cock out and begins to stroke him slowly, up and down. A guttural growl rolls off his tongue and his head falls back. She moves her mouth to his neck, licking him, then gently biting. His dick twitches in her small hand. He raises his head back up only to find her not there. His eyes pop open as soon as her beautiful mouth encircles the head of his cock. "Katie girl what are you doing? Someone might see us?"

She raises her mouth off his perfect cock, "What does it feel like I'm doing? And right now, I do give a fuck if anyone sees us. Let them learn a thing or two." Then her mouth is back around his swollen head. She swirls her tongue around it as her hand tightens around him and continues to slide up and down his wonderful length. Suddenly she takes all of him into her mouth. He hits the back of her throat. He groans. She begins to move her mouth up and down his length faster. Going deeper into her throat each time she goes down. His hand goes to the back of her head, fisting his hand into her hair. Every time she rises up, he pushes her back down, holding her there until she almost gags. She begins moaning deep in her throat, he can feel the soft vibrations against his cock as he moves in and out of her mouth. He's about to come and he knows he needs to let her know. Let her decide where he'll come at. But it happens so quickly he barely gets the words out before he's pouring himself down her soft throat. She takes all that he gives her. When he's done his cock is so sensitive. He can barely handle her mouth on him anymore. As she slowly slides his cock out of her mouth, she gently sucks on the head. This causes his legs to tremble. She giggles at the effect she has on him. "You're killing me Katie girl." She looks up at him and licks her lips. "Whatever do you mean Jordan?"

"God I love you woman."

"You better, after what I just did for you outside where anyone could have seen."

He laughs, "I thought you didn't give a fuck about who might see. They could learn a thing or two is what you said. And no truer words have ever been spoken."

She blushes at the compliment. "I love you too Jordan. Forever."