22

When Katherine wakes up in the morning she's still in Jordan's arms. Her stomach is growling. Jordan's snoring softly, he's sleeping so soundly. She hates to wake him, but she also needs to use the bathroom. She clears her throat, he doesn't move. She coughs, still he doesn't move. Finally she just moves his arm off her and crawls out of bed, running into the bathroom.

Jordan's awake when she walks back into the bedroom. "Good morning beautiful. How did you sleep?"

She crawls back into bed with Jordan. "I slept magnificently. I feel completely recharged." She slides her hand down the front of his sleep pants and grasps his generous size. He moans at the feel of her hand wrapped around him. She removes her hand from inside his pants. His eyes open and look into hers. She pulls his pants off of him and straddles him. He feels her bare mound touching his erection. She slides her wetness along his length causing him to inhale sharply. "Oh my God Katie girl you're so wet. Are you sure this is okay, for the baby?"

"Honey, we had sex twice already and everything was fine. I dont think it'll hurt to do it again." She rocks back and forth against him, then reaches down to place him at her entrance. She slowly slides herself down onto him. Filling herself with him. Becoming one with him. She moves up and down on him. Then back and forth. She rides him hard and fast. Then slow and steady. He bucks his hips underneath her. He grabs her hips and pushes and pulls her. He holds her still as he thrusts up into her. She cries out in pleasure. He growls as he feels her tighten around his cock. She's getting close and so is he. She moves on top of him like no one ever has, he's amazed at how good she feels, just as tight and wonderful as the first time they made love. "Fuck Katie girl, you're going to make me come so hard." She keeps riding him, she wants him to come. She can feel herself building up to her own release. She moves faster and harder against him. He grabs her hips and pushes up into her causing a sweet friction. "Oh God Jordan, fuck that's it right there, don't stop." He doesn't stop. He keeps pushing harder and deeper into her. She cries out, as pleasure erupts inside her. He can feel her pussy tightening around his cock as he erupts inside of her too.

He can still feel her legs shaking after she collapses on top of him. They both breathe heavily as she climbs off of him. "Do you think it'll always be like this Jordan? Always getting better each time we're together? I feel closer to you every time you're inside of me. Maybe it's because part of you is growing inside of me."

He pulls her into his side. "I hope it'll always be like this. I know I love you more and more, not every time we're intimate, but every time I'm near you. And now you're having my child. I think for the rest of my life whether we're together or not I'll love you more each day."

"I love you so much Jordan. So have you ever thought about what you'd want to name your son? I went with K names for the girls because of my name. Would you want to stick with that if we have another girl? Maybe go with a J name for a boy?"

"I like the idea of sticking with the K names. If you know another girl name that starts with a K. Maybe we could name a little girl Kismet."

They both laugh. "I always liked the names Kennedy or Kaitlyn. And I like the names Jacob or Jaxson for a boy."

"I like those names too. Sounds like you've thought a lot about this."

"Those are girl names I'd considered for my girls. But I didn't like either of them with the middle names I already picked out. So I didn't use them. But I still think they're beautiful. And I thought of the boys names last night. So when we're able do you want to find out the sex of the baby?"

"I don't know. Do most people find out what they're having? I don't really like surprises that much so I'd probably want to know. When are you due?"

"I'm guessing it'll be around August since I got pregnant in November. I'll go back to the doctor when I get home. When's the tour over? Will you be done by the time the baby comes?"

He thinks about it. "I think we're done in July. So I'll be home before August. I hate I'm going to miss your whole pregnancy though. Hopefully we'll have a few days here and there so I can fly in to see you."

"It'd be nice if you could make it to a few doctors appointments. But I understand this wasn't exactly planned or happening at the best time. I'll just be happy if you're here for the birth. You've got to see that. Ryan says it was the most amazing thing, seeing both his daughters come into the world."

"Well how nice for Ryan."

"Aw is somebody jealous? That color looks so good on you Jordan." She laughs.

"Oh that's funny to you huh Katie girl." He says as he tickles her ribs. They both lay there in bed together laughing and talking baby names. "How about Jameson? Like after the Irish whiskey? Or Jim or maybe Jack?"

"We are not naming our son after some alcoholic beverage. How about Jordan Jr? A little Jordan Nathaniel Marcel Knight Jr."

"So the baby will have the last name Knight? Will your last name be Knight?"

She stops laughing and looks at him. "I don't see how my last name will be Knight. Are you asking me to change my name?"

Jordan looks at her, his expression turns serious. "Not exactly, I'm asking you to marry me." Katherine sits up and moves out of his arms. She can't believe he just said that.

"Jordan that's just not funny. I don't think we should be joking around about marriage. Last time around that didn't really work out for us. I think we should just take things one day at a time. But it's not something I'm even willing to think about while you're still on tour. If I'm ever willing to consider it again."

"Katie girl, I'm sorry I wasn't trying to bring it up to upset you. I just figured since you are pregnant with my child, it'd be something we'd both want."

Katherine gets up and grabs her clothes as she heads into the bathroom. "Well you figured wrong Jordan." He hears the shower turn on and he hopes he didn't just ruin their time together. He does get up and takes the engagement ring out of the nightstand and hides it back in his bag. He hadn't realized how badly that conversation was going to go. Why didn't he expect that though? After how he did her last time.