Chapter 9: Scream

Andrew

Hand wrapped around her throat, pressed tightly into the beige wall, I stare into her bleached eyes. Wanting her to not only feel the pleasure, but the pain of the way she had me worried. "I'm going to make you scream." Ripping that tight little pink dress from her tanned skin, until she's left in nothing but a bra and panties. "Take off the bra now." Searing the syllables into the source of her skin.

Lacerating the panties to shreds, white cotton confetti's the freshly cleaned dark cemented floor. Down on my knees, I maul her. Kissing her kneecaps, up the lengths of her eifle tower thighs. Wetness is left behind from my markings. She may not have any tattoos, but I will stain my own brand on her largest organ everyday. Attacking her cunt, I flick my tongue over her sensitive clit. The dripping heat coats my chin.

One of her hands tug at the strands of my hair. "Babe.." The endearment a breathless whisper.

I lurch away. "I want to hear my name from those fuckable lips, Veronica." The neighbors won't know who babe is. All of her is swollen, because of me. I made her this way. That mouth of hers was sucked in between my lips until overtly plump. I'm on the verge of swelling these pussy lips that are in front of my face, as we speak.

Lifting her into the air, hands claw into her ass cheeks. Legs are wrapped around my head, as I perform the onslaught to her most intimate area. Laid softly across the chrome of the Camry, I stick two fingers inside her palace. Eating my late night snack, I want to make her stomach growl with the orgasm that's fighting to be released. Usually our sexual adventures are clandestine, but since we're out in the garage, I want everybody to know what belongs to me.

"Andrew, please.." She withers beneath me. Staring up, I don't see the white, ghostly orbs I enjoy watching, as she explodes.

"Open those pretty eyes baby." I want to see inside of her. Through her soul, to know every thought and feeling before it touches the roof of her mouth. A pained look meets my gaze as she glances down at me. She needs to see what's about to happen. "Do you like worrying me Veronica?"

She squeezes her frustrations onto her breasts. "No."

Lies. Standing, I etch my pants off. Encircling my forearms around her legs, I tug her closer to my cock. "What do you like Veronica?" Her chest heaves. Rising with quick paces, falling deeply. Leaning down, I suck one of her nipples into my mouth.

Her head rolls around, practically thrashing. "That.." That, is not a good enough answer.

"I want to hear how dirty that mouth can be. Tell me exactly what you like." Kissing my way down her stomach, hovering above her pelvis, she sits up to watch.

"When you make me cum." Mhm.

"That so baby?" She moans. The whimpers echo throughout the garage, bouncing off the walls. Pushing her shoulders down, I align my cock to her entrance. "What do you want?" Teasing, I toy with her opening. Pushing in, just the tip, then I pull right back out.

"Please, fuck me Andrew." Combing her platinum blonde hair behind her pierced ears, I distract her by placing a kiss to her forehead. I plunge my cock deep inside. "Oh god!" That's it baby, keep praying to god, cause you're gonna need him to save you from me, the devil.

Sweat lines my skin as I push in and out. Liaison, we are as one. The flesh of her dripping walls around my cock causes me to wince. Uncontrollable grunts protrude from behind my teeth. "Play with that clit." Doing as told, she gyrates her bud. The cries from her cumming cause me to squeeze my eyes shut, clenching teeth. "Fuck."

Pulling out, I yank her from the hood, pushing her down so her stomach planks on top of the car. I smack her ass before I enter again. All of her hair winds in the grip of my hand. Her tits stick to the red paint. Whispering in her ear, "Scream my fucking name the next time I make you cum." Sliding my hand up and down her back, I kiss her shoulder blades.