Closure (not really)

Hey guys, please take 2 minutes of your time and watch the attached video. This is the 'cover song: Zara Zara by me Priya bharti'.

https://youtu.be/10GGyQsTsWc

from the 2001 bollywood movie 'rehna hai tere dil mai' recorded in the beautiful voice of Bombay jayashri 

Please please please guys like this video, hit the subscribe button of my channel and also comment and tell me how much you like it.

___________________________________________
"Third person POV"

After completing 4th part of harry Potter series, swarni decided to call it a night she is been reading since last night as the sleep has already long gone, one because she was getting constantly sick and second because she can hear the "vamp" miss lilly malhotra keep shouting around the house since 3 days in a row which was more unbearable than getting sick. Hence, she've decided to submerge herself into her novels.

Well what else she could do, her online exams had already done she was just waiting for the results and everytime she thinks even about the word 'result' her heart gets ready to jump out of her throat.

Finally she felt like she hammered her eyes to get some sleep. The small amount of things that she called of her own were already packed in her 24" Long suitcase, its the last day of her constant heart break, atleast that's what she thought.

The sun light were kissing her skin, her eyelashes resisted to open but she managed to meet an eye with the sun rays peaking through the huge glass doors. In that very moment she immediately realized it's her last day on this bed in this room. So she have decided to savour these last countable minutes by sleeping some more. But this whole scenario by the door banged opened and the source of this unannounced arrival is her new best friend, Nia Malhotra yes guys she made an allie with the sister of her enemy.

Nia sat in the foots of one of her favourite person in this planet, after her maa, baby brother and her son. And guys she was looking pissed infact too pissed that which made swarni to take a piss immediately so she got up from her bed and ran to her washroom without even acknowledging the presence of Nia, that by the way made her more angry.

"Hiding into your washroom is not going to solve your situation.. Open the door swarni!!!!..." Nia was banging the washroom door with full frustration. By now if it's not clear than let me tell you Swarni was so bottled up with this whole situation that she decided to call the only person she knows that she could trust that is of course nia. She have told her the whole story including how his uncle and father in law has managed to convince ayaan to marry lilly and how her feelings have changed towards him and also she don't understand why ayaan is investigating about her parents because as long as she can tell he is all in for this wedding with lilly than what made him still searching for something related to her.

But looking at the situation in hand she is regretting all that she have told her because, her new bestie have put everything on her shoulder to fix in her already broken marriage. She took a long and steady breath to relax her nerves and opened the door with cool and composed manner "Goodmorning to you too sunshine.. " She wished nia with a big smile.

"Do you think this big smile can bluff me swarni?? You think I am of my kid's age or something?" Swarni can't believe this girl in front of her can read her In and out this easily. "Where were you all my life? " Swarni again said it with very fun way to make nia smile which actually worked but the coy reply she got brought even broad smile on her face.