Father in-law

"Swarni POV"

Dinner was done but people were still gathered in lawn, ayaan's dad and his friends we're still drinking and was talking about business. These people really sleeps on it, I mean don't they have any other topic or issues to discuss, it's always has to be something related to business.

I helped neelam aunty, ayaan's mother with serving food and all. Some of their guest were even praising my in laws for getting a daughter in law like me on which my father in law and husband seemed less pleased.

However all that while one of the old guy was continuously staring at me in a very inappropriate sense. His eyes were running all over my body, but I tried to ignore him. I went to the other corner of the lawn where barbeque was set up.

I was busy in cleaning the table near barbeque, well cleaning keeps my head from thinking about stuff which I can't keep out for long. And suddenly I felt something, I felt someone's hand on my waist the place below my blouse, place where my skin was showing. I so wanted to shout but all my vocal power has disappeared, has been crushed by the disgust I was feeling from that touch.

However, reflexively my hand flew on its own and touched the face of the person who was touching me without my permission. When I saw his face, I found that he was the same old man who was staring at me, I guess he was one of my father inlaws friend.

That slap brought everyone's attention to us ayaan immediately reached my side where as nia and neelam aunty has started asking questions.

"Your daughter in law is a slut, she tried to seduce me. Huh I mean I get it that you haven't seen this kind of rich environment in your entire life but you should have stayed loyal to your husband" That old cockroach was lying without even a pause.

I was in complete shock, every cell in my body was raging to slap him again but before I could do that my face turned to my side and a pang of pain raised to my jaw, when I saw I couldn't believe that it was my father in law who slapped me instead of that bastard. In front of everyone, my inlaws were taking his side, the wrong sideI mean what did I do? He was the one who was eve teasing me, he was the one who was touching me.

My eyes went to ayaan's and he wasn't looking at me, his eyes were not showing any sort of concern.

"Get OUT" my father in law shouted at me and without a word I ran out of that house without looking back, without expecting ayaan to come after me, but he did.

He asked me to sit into the car, and I did because right at that moment I was feeling nothing but numbness.

___________________________________________

"Ayaan POV"

"How could you do that dad? "  Nia was shouting at our dad and I can't help but look at him, my dad with pure disappointment. Everyone could see with their naked eyes that Mr. Ashok was lying, I was only listening to his shit then suddenly my dad slapped swarni on her face, that girl just stood there frozen. I can't even look at her, we should leave, I knew some shit was going to happen but this was beyond the line. My drunkard dad beats me in that matter too, he asked her to get out of the house.

I ran after her, she stopped on my call and right now we are in my car. She looks like a broken doll, I don't know why but her entire body was shaking and shivering, I didn't even switched on the AC yet. On the entire ride, my head was automatically turning towards her face to check on her. We have reached home and I don't know why I thought she needed a support to walk inside. So I reached for her hand on which he jumped, she stepped at least 5 steps backward from me, she was so scared as if I was attacking her or something. She's started shouting and a river of tears starts flowing through her eyes.

" Don't touch me, please don't touch me I can't handle this anymore. Please leave me alone." my hand was stoned in mid air when her voice reached my ears, her voice had left a lump in my throat. Laxmi than came out of the front door running and started looking at me and than swarni. Without sparing another minute she held her with her shoulder and bring her to her room.

I saw laxmi descending stairs and informed me that she tucked swarni in her bed. I also decided to call it a day, but before that I need call someone.

"Hello Mr. Sharma, may I know which percentage of shares of our company does Mr. Ashok holds?" I asked my father's secretary with a poison in my heart.

"Only 2 % of shares sir, however his company is going under crucial lose these days, they are desperately seeking for a merger. Are we going to invest in his company sir? "

"Good, and no we are not investing. Though we are purchasing our 2% of shares back on my name. I want Mr. Ashok out of my company board members list ASAP. You're getting me? " I've told her on which she asked about the money to bring back the shares on which I gave her my account details.

I pour myself a gin which I kept in my room for situations like these and I smiled cunningly.

"Nobody can touch her"