Special touch

"Swarni POV"

Having been only a month living here, my heart never swelled like this before. Watching a sweet little boy and a handsome husband sleeping like an angel. My skin is tickling to touch them. Actually when I woke up my palm was above the hand of ayaan who was holding krish protectively. I took my hand off his hand but I still want to hold them and go back to sleep again.

Although old habits are hard to die, if my eyes by any chance roll out after the sun rise I couldn't go back to sleep. I groaned an umpteenth time because of which krish raised up from his sleep and immediately demanded for a breakfast.

I took him to the kitchen and settle him in his high chair. I thought to ask about his choice in breakfast when he already started his rhymes which gave me a clear idea what he wanted.

"Baby is eggs are okay for the breakfast? " On which his toothy simple was priceless, I took it as a yes and started preparing for the breakfast. I also kinda need a tea, when I was putting a kettle on a gas I realized even ayaan would love to have his early morning tea. He would be waking up any minute now as he is an early bird of the house. I have observe this while I was sick, he used to come into my room to check on me without knowing that I knew which I found pretty sweet. Maybe that is the reason why I didn't needed him to apology which he still did anyways. I know he is not as of a jerk as his father nor he was at the fault. His life is as messed up as mine. He sure has an anger issue though which scares the hell out of me.

___________________________________________

"Ayaan POV"

when I opened my eyes in empty bed, my eyes went straight to the watch sitting on the side table, I never woke up this late. It didn't took me longer when my eyes landed on the picture frame, in which a little girl is sitting on a swing and a man and a woman standing either sides of her. That girl is swarni I am sure and the man and a woman might be her parents. She appears to be 10 or 11 in the picture. Her smile was reaching her ears, which is not usual for him to see.

Sweet tea fragrance has reached my nostrils which excelerated my legs toward the direction of kitchen. There I found a short girl making an omelet in her pajamas and sweatshirt, she was facing her back to me. My nephew was busy eating his strawberries and I couldn't help but to imagine my future like this. A woman I love would prepare a meal for me while their children lounge around them, the way krish was sitting on his high chair.

I took my steps towards krish and threw few kisses on both of his cheeks which was smudged with the juices of the strawberries. He squeaked which brought swarni out of her zen and smiled at me, she does it a lot I mean zoning in and out.

"Good morning" She greeted me very sweetly while passing me a cup of tea. I usually like tea which I brew personally but I still chose to take a sip and it tastes amazing. I known Swarni was observing me if there is any change into my expression to know if I liked it or not. "If you will stop staring at me I might tell you how it taste" I teased her. After our first meeting I got to know that swarni hate it when someone caught her sstaring. She came and sat on the high stool next to me "I wasn't staring and your welcome I know it taste amazing. " She said proudly "and how do you know that this is amazing? " I counter question.

"I know for the fact because for your kind information I worked in a cafe for years so I had to make it in every 10 minutes and the tea in our cafe had a must try marked on the menu. Now you get it why I can never mess up with the tea"
She worked into a cafe and that too for years, I wonder how her childhood had been. That brought back the picture in which she was a happy kid.

"I agree but you also have to agree that you were way better looking in your childhood than now" I teased her again on which she stood up from her stool, completely silent and brought me a plate full of breakfast, when she was about leave the kitchen I held her wrist to stop her "hey I am sorry if I offend you in any way it's just I saw your picture with your parents you were smiling so wide which is really impossible to see now" She looked at me with a glassy eyes which took me off my stool and bring her into my arms, I could feel her crying specially because her tears has almost drenched my t shirt. "Sshhh, relax, calm down yaar, my intentions weren't to make you cry" She lifted her neck and looked at me with guilty. She was way shorter than me therefore her head was on my heart level which was about to jump out of my chest because of the proximity "I am sorry ayaan, I am such a trouble to you. I know shouldn't be here but I had no choice my uncle threatened me into it. Yeah I am getting money but I was okay for earning for myself. I know you are frustrated from me. "

"Look sshhushhh, first of all stop crying, and second of all even I know that you are stuck here because of my mess. But we can handle this like a matures, right? This past month I realized that if I am suffering than even you don't deserve this kind of life either. So I am offering a truce." I raised my hand into her direction and said " Friends? " She was looking at me, she was standing still like a statue " Oh god don't tell me you zone out again" This brought a wide smile on her face, a real smile and she took my hand into hers. And for some strange reason I hugged her again and stayed like that for at least 2 minutes before we heard krish singing
"Mamu and mami sitting under a tree, K. I. S. S. I. N. G. " which took us out of our trance and we started eating our breakfast.

"Hey at least tell me what extra ingredients you have put into your tea? "
"Just one. " I raised my eyebrows in a questioning and she smiled cunningly and said in a husky voice"just a special touch" Those words were such a turn on that I had to finish my breakfast in a rush and had ran into the bath to take a cold shower.