Perfect couple

"Ayaan POV"

We kissed!!!... We really kissed... Was it A kiss? Yes it was and you know that!! Holy shit i kissed her, that was the far most first time we ever done something this intimate, i mean i accept that she is quite attractive but i trained my mind to never think about her in any physical approach however still in the past 10 months I had to took a cold shower quiet sometimes just to relax my nerves which shouts for her touch.

She left the room but in a way her imprints are still on my lips... It was just a peck but it sent an electric current throughout my body. No.. No... No.. This can't be happening with me, this was nothing....I love lilly and she will come back to me in fact she is here, under the same roof with me. I can't loose her for someone who I forcefully married to.

"Ayaan do you need an invitation, let's go and eat. " Nia di was still standing at the door of our room. "M coming. " I told her but still lost in her thoughts.

**

On the dining table everyone was present nia di was busy feeding krish, lilly was busy on her phone, I was busy eating biryani trying my best to avoid any sort of conversation and swarni was sitting right next to me was just playing with her food. Tony was sitting right in front of swarni and I noticed that he was ogling her. Immediately a speck of jealousy took place inside me "swarni pass me the juice please. " My question doesn't register her, I know that by the way she was looking at me as if confirming that i was actually talking to her. I looked at her and then pointed at the jar of juice sitting in front of her which she gave me with an unsure smile.

"You looking very pretty Mrs. Malik. "

"Thanks Mr. Carter, my wife indeed is very pretty it's just she never agrees to this fact. " I intentionally cut his conversation with my wife, how the hell he tried to flirt with her. Although it's true she is looking really very pretty. All this while not once I looked at lilly my eyes were automatically stealing glances of her.

"Yeah, I have heard she don't go out much ayaan. I even heard you guys didn't even went for your honeymoon. Is that true? " This time lilly asked me this question in which I hear sort of jealousy.

"We don't have to when we have such a beautiful home for ourselves. You should remember the place well lilly, you helped me settle in my home. " I put this with a reminder that the home we put up together is still the same.

"You also think that way swarni, I mean every true wife deserves a honeymoon. " She tried to mock her. " What do you mean by true wife lilly? " And here we go swarni spatt out in rage.

"I mean you guys seem in love but tabloids says otherwise sometimes. I was just trying to confirm is your husband really love you or just taking a revenge because of me. "

"Excuse me lilly will you shut up now, we are here for a vacation. Why are you making a scene? " Tony tried to interfere who was immediately dismissed by lilly.

" You stay out of it, see if you love him good but can you please stop gawking at my boyfriend. " And with that swarni took her glass of wine and thrown it on Lilly's face. What the hell!!!!!! My heart broken in million pieces, not because of what swarni did but because of the realization that the jealousy she was feeling was not for me but for that firangi guy. And news flash he is her boyfriend now. I wanted to scream and run out of there but the drama was still stretching it's length.

"You bitch!!!!!!!... " Lilly shouted.

"How dare you speak to me like that?.. Are you dumb or what This guy sitting next to me is the only person I have ever loved and if you have not noticed he loves me too. And obviously how can you notice something like this when you are so blinded by your own fake world,when you don't even know the meaning of real love. If you have noticed than you would have never left him the way you did. You have left him when he needed you the most, but listen to me you maniac self-centered bitch stay away from my husband now he is mine. " The words swarni just said was till wrapping around my head when she held my hand and took me away but before getting into the room she turned back to look them for the last time and said "As far as your boyfriend is concerned, he is the one staring at me the whole time now if there is still some sense left in you than just get out of my property right now also tell those tabloids you read that we are very much perfect couple.